homies

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I had a permit to drive at 15 and licensed at 16, in Mississippi.

That does NOT count my joy ride when I was a 13 year old. :smirk: NOT a smart thing to do.

Gregory

Reaction score
know what stinks is i got my car but i cant get my lichns untill 18 because of the stupid law that passed :attitude:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregory
ps i need a girl frend
So did I, but now I'm happy just having a rubber chicken. Less maintenance.

:eek: :embarrassed:

King Prawn

Reaction score
OH...Okay?

anyway i have it all perfect i have a donkey a bad donkey i can spank... actually want to change (the donkey even knows how to cook):embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
An inappropriate email was deleted here and in another thread. New members - please be thoughtful of others when posting. Thanks.

James: Muppet Central Moderator

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Whaa happen?

Er, nevermind. Maybe I don't want to know.

Anyway, just about a month and a half til I can get my permit. Then I'll be joining the rest of you "homies."

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Re: Re: homies

Originally posted by drspy00
Hi, sorry to be a bit picky, but arent you a little young to be driving and have your own car? if your birthdate is 1989 like your profile. The ages probably are different to here in Australia!

lol
:smile: :confused:
you know what's funny, there's people here that get their own car and they're only 12 or so and can't drive for another 5 years or so. a lot of these kids parents are rich so they have to much money and decide to surprise their 12 year old child with hummer or viper or some other cool car.....check out the show mtv cribs sometime...this is all true!

ryan

King Prawn

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: homies

Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
you know what's funny, there's people here that get their own car and they're only 12 or so and can't drive for another 5 years or so. a lot of these kids parents are rich so they have to much money and decide to surprise their 12 year old child with hummer or viper or some other cool car.....check out the show mtv cribs sometime...this is all true!

ryan
I wish i had those parents, i'm turning 17 this September and can't wait to get a motorbike but my parents say i'm to irrisponsible for one, i bet if they were rich they wouldn't have that excuse :wink: