Hey Arnold!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah. Yeah, that makes a bit more sense.

Actually, not only that, but Nick itself canceled the show before the last couple of episodes or so even aired (then again, they did the same to CATDOG), and it wasn't until like three years later on the Nicktoons network that we saw those unaired episodes.
And they're STILL pulling that crap. Penguins of Madagascar is no longer in production, and there's at least 3 or 4 episodes and specials they refuse to air.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Big Ugly Clowno eats his baba mama's love child.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought that Craig said he'd start over and not do the exact same Jungle Movie. The fans are clamoring for it, though. I hope he at least incorporates some of the Jungle Movie concepts in there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think Craig Bartlet has revealed some details about The Jungle Movie in the past (I've seen an interview where he says there's a great scene between Helga and Brainy, and I think he said that Arnold's parents friend from The Journal turns out to be a bad guy, I've also seen online that the movie was supposed to begin with a scene where his last name is finally revealed), I hope those are still included.

Obviously there'll be a new voice cast (well I think the girls can probably be voiced by their original voice actors), I wonder if any of the original kids will be voicing new adult characters.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I think Craig Bartlet has revealed some details about The Jungle Movie in the past (I've seen an interview where he says there's a great scene between Helga and Brainy, and I think he said that Arnold's parents friend from The Journal turns out to be a bad guy, I've also seen online that the movie was supposed to begin with a scene where his last name is finally revealed), I hope those are still included.

Obviously there'll be a new voice cast (well I think the girls can probably be voiced by their original voice actors), I wonder if any of the original kids will be voicing new adult characters.
Arnold's last name is "Shortman," as Grandpa Phil calls him.

Whether or not a completely new voice cast will be hired is still up in the air. I honestly can't imagine anyone but Francesca Smith playing Helga.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I was usually more of a Cartoon Network kid than a Nick kid, but yes, HEY ARNOLD! was one of the Nicktoons that I did actually enjoy very much.

When one thinks about it, Arnold had a way of subtly dealing with certain topics that were otherwise kind of heavy for regular kids shows... I mean heck, just look at the Patakis: you've got a workaholic father, an alcoholic mother, an older sister who was doted on, and a younger sister who was neglected.

On the note of the Jungle Movie being canceled, did you know that a spin-off series was in the works, but never materialized? It was going to focus on Helga and her family, and was supposedly going to be a little more edgy and less sugar-coated than in the original series (like, I believe, they were going to straight up acknowledge her mother was an alcoholic, rather than using euphenisms that kids wouldn't pick up on).
if they went on with that , I would have watched it.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a video of the original voices of Phoebe,Rhonda and Brainy doing the voices again. Obviously Brainy was already voiced by an adult(Craig Bartlett)
so he would no doubt come back. Phoebe sounds exactly the same she did 12 years ago. As for Rhonda,I dunno. I mean she still sounds like herself but much older.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't hear much of a different in either Phoebe or Rhonda . . . but wow Craig, that hair! XD

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's a video of the original voices of Phoebe,Rhonda and Brainy doing the voices again. Obviously Brainy was already voiced by an adult(Craig Bartlett)
so he would no doubt come back. Phoebe sounds exactly the same she did 12 years ago. As for Rhonda,I dunno. I mean she still sounds like herself but much older.
It's Ashley Armbruster from Recess!