Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: Ew, school... :stick_out_tongue: *takes a seat*

Camilla: Bwauk gwa-bauk gyauk bwa-bwauk... (We never actually learn anything...)

Liza: We're supposed to learn?

S&W: :sleep:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sneaks in and posts a note on Cait's room): Dear Digit, I made you an angsty villain-slash-red herring. Do you like danger? I knew you did. LOL. Kelly *sneaks out*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Looking at my franchisal fandoms map... Hmm, think I'll move a couple of things and add a few more.
*Gets up on the bed to do a bit of rearranging. Okay, just slide Ariel down so she's next to Pokemon... Slide Kim down so she's next to Garfield... Move Power Rangers and Mega Man up and slide them to the left... Slide Mario over next to Ariel... Slide Jake down so he's still next to Kim... Slide Rangers and Mega over to the right... Slide Mario up so he's above Ariel... Slide Carmen down so she's next to Mario, and Rangers over so that's next to Carmen.

Okay, time for the new logos... Hand me Ms. Pac-Man, wouldya Count?
*Is given the logo/pin, placed it between Rangers and Mega Man.
Next, Aladdin... And Lilo and Stitch... Both between Ariel and Jake.
And finally, *takes last logo/pin, places Disney's Hercules above Lilo and Stitch and Power Rangers.

There, that looks much better.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Over at house 14.........

Me: Hey you guys?

Marlon and Homer run through the house into the living room with a zoom type sound and skidding to a hault.

Marlon Fraggle: What do yooou want? *breaths hard*

Homer Honker: Honk? (Yes?)

Me: I'm going to video store to rent "Marmaduke" the movie. Do ya'll need anything while i'm out?

Marlon Fraggle: *thinks a bit*

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk honkity. (I do need some fur gel.)

Me: Uh.....did i understand you correct? You need some fur gel?

Homer Honker: Honk. (Yes.)

Me: Good. Marlon? Marlon? Mar-lon? Hello? Anyone in there? *snap fingers in front of his face*

Marlon Fraggle: *snaps out of it* Oh sorry. I was just thinking that *breaths hard* that i could use a ray gun....

Me: Ray gun?

Marlon Fraggle: No no no no no i didn't say ray gun. I said Fray Grun.

Homer Honker: *looks at Marlon like what in the world*

Me: Fray Grun? Ok. *making coo-coo signs to ear* Whatever. I'll be back with the movie and the fur gel. I'll be back. *heads out the door*

Marlon Fraggle: *rubbing his hands together* This'll be good. *snicker but coughs* With Kyle out of the house i'll get my plan into work. *breaths really hard*

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: Ya'll, I heard some new people are here! Buncha pigs, I think.

Camilla: >.> Gyauk bwa-bauk! (That's not nice!)

Liza: D: But it's truuue. Vominos, we must meet them!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly, now 3 months pregnant, and everyone of her roommates had heard about the exiting news of her little miracle, but only her hubby Link doesn't even know a clue about her pregnancy w/ his piglet; they have a crib and bassinet in their bedroom; Link thought she constructed it for him to play house w/ his fav toy....Mister Teddy!

Everyone is now home, while they wait for Raquel to arrive home to tell the news that will change Link's life. But at the meantime...

Angie: *facepalm* Link, seriously....you're a grown, married man, and you're playing w/ dolls? Wow...so tenderly affectionate. whee...and I thought I was the dumb one. O.O

Link Hogthrob: D'awww! Someone has a frowny face. X33 *snickers* Does Angie need a hug from her favorite playmate? *^___^*

Angie: *facepalm* T.T

Link Hogthrob.: *hugglez* <33 =3

Raquel Porkbelly: Honey...I'm home (Raquel *winks* and kisses both of Link's cheeks as she enters in ), and I've got the perfect surprise that you'll never regret! <33

Angie: Link, I'm so proud of you, big boy! *winks*

Link: *stupidly looking at Angie* O___o...wait...wha'? Raquel? Porkchop? What's going on? And where's the surprise? ^^

Dr. Strangepork: *patting Raquel's preggy belly* How's the little babushkala doin'?

Annie Sue: *talking to Raquel's belly* choocie choocie chooo....hi, baby! <3

Link: Raquel...don't tell me...

Raquel: *sighs*....

Link: I GUESS WE'RE HAVING A NEW KITTY! HI KITTY! ^.^ <33

everyone else: *facepalm*....

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Liza: :big_grin: Howdy there, new peeps! I'm Liza!

Gonzo: Hey Annie Sue! Hey Link! Hey Strangepork! *to Raquel and Angie* Hi! I'm Gonzo the Great, and this is Camilla! *holds her up*

Camilla: Bya-bwauk gwauk gauk. c: (Nice to meet you.)

Liza: And the old guys are Statler and Waldorf, but they're grumpy and don't like people.

Statler: -.- Meh.

Waldorf: zzz....

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Raquel Porkbelly: Wow! How rude of me (lol!) I'm such a pig! *snorts* We should totally meet out neighbors! Link, we'll talk later, boo. *kiss*

Link Hogthrob: *thinking*... KITTY? :confused:

Angie: Well, Linkie Poo, what Rocky is tryin' to say that she's pre'....

Dr. Strangepork: ...Shhh! *facepalm*

Angie: Oopsie! Whoopsie! StrangyPorkyWorky! *hugglez* <33

Dr. Strangepork: *facepalm*

Angie: =3...I'm comin' Raq'!

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
Gonzo: *looksies around the common room* Are you sure we have new roomies?

Liza: >^< Yes I'm sure! They're probably gettin settled.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Hey, peeps! and GONZO! I've always wanted to meet yew *squee* *hugs* Hi Liz, and Camilla. Nice to meet you. I'm glad to be here. :smile:

Raquel Porkbelly: (to Gonzo) Hi. Nice to meet you, all. We're new here. lol! I don't know if Link told to this but I'm actually married to him, just recently...and...<33

Dr. Strangepork: I'm warning you...

Raquel: *facepalm* *** Gonzo, Liza, Camilla...come over here for a second I've got some exciting news to tell, but don't tell Link! :big_grin: <33...

Status
Not open for further replies.