Hensonville City 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot! Got so caught up with a bit of housework I forgot about setting up for inviting peeps. Well, hopefully on the week.
*Hopes Kelly's holding up okay... *Insert Telly Worried smilie.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (is starting to turn blue-green and her hair is getting curlier and blue): Oh, come on! *picks at her slowly transforming clothes* I dun wanna be Zoot! One Zoot is enough! *lowers a newly-appeared floppy hat on her face and slumps down against a tree and falls asleep*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:confused:, we might have us a Camille Leone sitch on our hands. Better call in Christy B Possible, nah, she won't get here in time even if we beep her on the communicator. Meh.
*Puts out an APB for the suddenly morphing Kelly/Camille.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
K-Zoot (sighs): -_- Life sucks and then you die. *groans, slouching as she walks slow laps around the Townhouse until she sees A-Zoot, waves* Hi, new Zoot. I think we prob'ly shoulda gotten a shot or something, don't you agree? *mopes some more*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Dead octopus? Mmm, them's good eats.
*Sneaks off with butcher knife in hand.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
K-Zoot (looks at her skinny self): Well, I guess magical depression's a good way to lose some weight. But why Zoot? Why not Daria? At least I already pretty much look like her. *would smile, but ... you know ... Zoot's face*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*UD heads off to Scarborough Fair with fresh octo-pies.

Last edited:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
K-Zoot (trying to figure out how to play a sax): I'm the real Zoot. He's a poser. There is never any sunshine. It's always raining. People are always out to get you. The only good thing about life is avoiding it in sleep. *looks around* Where am I? Who am I? What is the meaning of existence?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Pearl (sits down the dogs with offers of treats at Everybody Eats): Now, you sugahs be real nice an' Auntie Pearl will let y'all have a peanut-buttah cookie. *sees Zoot, smiles* Howdy, blueberry frittah! *offers him an apron* Might wanna put this on, darlin'. Gets mighty cold 'round the freezer back here.... :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*At Everybody Eats... *Music from the Blue Oyster Bar starts playing.
(If you don't get it, then watch Police Academy 3, after the policeman's ball, when Mahoney's "old gym teacher" goes after Proctor).

Status
Not open for further replies.