Help Bring Down the Annoying Score for our Muppeters!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Richard's back up to forty. *Rolls eyes* That's the last time I try to cheat the system.

But more importantly, my third favorite Muppeteer Davey Goelz is ranked least annoying! Squee!

BEAR

Reaction score
Princeton said:
If there was a section for "Most God-awful Replacement", the top name would be none other than... well, I won't say his name, but it rhymes with Derick Lacobson.

I don't agree with this statement at all, but that's just me.:smirk:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Richard's back up to forty. *Rolls eyes* That's the last time I try to cheat the system.

But more importantly, my third favorite Muppeteer Davey Goelz is ranked least annoying! Squee!
Who's your second favorite?:wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD I know it's a stupid, petty website, but it got me so angry I just figured it would be interesting to see it. But once I did realize Richard was at 40% again, I just realized that website is meant to instigate. Oh well. It's intresting in a mean way I guess. >>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah Sara... It's rully sad when idiots like those set up something that's clearly meant to enflame people, those who are fans of the good work done by said nominees, and then reignite the bitterness when their own system doesn't work fairly. Voted for Richard twice today, and the total kept going up after I came back after my votes. The whole thing is nothing more than icky crud. It's rully not worth our time as good fans of the Muppets and what they stand for. To quote someone else at the Creatus Maximus website...
I find that website pedantic and beneath me.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure some people just go to the list of "Ranked Least Annoying" and bring them all back up. Maybe we shouldn't have brung him all the way down to 12%. At least we may have scared em a little bit. I guess. Eh, well. Stupid site.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
In the words of a Burger King commercial: "It is twisted! It is wrong! IT'S BOTH TWISTED AND WRONG!!!"

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
What have the Muppeteers done to "annoy" people? All they want to do is make the world a little bit happier and better and there getting bashed for it! :boo: :grouchy: :mad:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Right on. We have good, honest people (like the Muppeteers) who try to make the world better for everyone else, and get bashed for it, and at the same time, we have all these pampered, arrogant, spoiled brat celebs who act like the world owes them a living, and yet they command the fawning adoration of millions (and a few dozen People covers). What gives?