Help Bring Down the Annoying Score for our Muppeters!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I definately wouldn't give up that easily if I were you! I got Brian all the way down to the mid 3100's last night, and when I stopped it was me that gave out, not my voting privliges! If it helps, I find the best time to go on is late at night, and try to stay on as long as you can. I've been using your suggestion of working on one person at a time,, and I have done some great things, if only temporarily. Since I would like to ultimately see this site fail in whatever way possible, I usually like to vote for the first one one the list, providing they're a muppeteer, of course! The idea being, that maybe if I do it for long enough, I will get it to zero, or at least some incredibly low number. If nothing else, they usually stay at number 1 for a while! Another reason for this is to separate 1 from the others as much as possible. This way when the haters rase 1 back up, they don't necessarily touch the others.
Do ya think I've spent a bit too much time on this?! lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it's better to have fought and lost then to have never fought at all. You just have to stick to it and give it all you got and let that be that.

Kiki

Reaction score
These people are bored. :mad:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
The entire concept of the site is a far bigger insult to the site's creators than to anyone listed there. To make a website for the sole purpose of putting people down is quite possibly one of the stupidest ideas I have ever come across.

I suggest we just forget about this website. Why does it matter what a few shallow minds think? :cool:

(Besides, all of that traffic is good for them.)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Some of their reasonings at AmIAnnoying.com are totally false. That site's just bunk!
Totally agreed. I just voted about 40 times and got Jim's rating down to 42.16%.
I did Richards several times with no luck, but Frank's high rating really surprised me. Bottom line, the site's a lame *** site and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Who the **** would find someone annoying for dieing, and not annoying for being left handed? what a buncha' ***holes.

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Totally agreed. I just voted about 40 times and got Jim's rating down to 42.16%.
I did Richards several times with no luck, but Frank's high rating really surprised me. Bottom line, the site's a lame *** site and shouldn't be taken too seriously. Who the **** would find someone annoying for dieing, and not annoying for being left handed? what a buncha' ***holes.

LOL!! Exactly my thoughts from the very beginning.

Kiki

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Could've said it better myself. :attitude: Dave's annoying cause he laughed at henson's voice? Richard's annoying cause he's balding?? I mean don't they know why? Pah-lease! Such lowsey excuses! Stupid r.souls (oops! Pardon my french!), like I said, they're bored. :mad: :grouchy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I can't remember what it was, but I know for a fact there is some false information on there!