Help Bring Down the Annoying Score for our Muppeters!

BEAR

Reaction score
This whole site is just disgusting to me. I helped out with some of the numbers mainly where I saw fit best at the time. I agree--some of the reasonings are ridiculous and pretty imature if you ask me.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One of the things I just noticed is that everybody in the list after I voted "Not" on Jim Henson was that everybody in the list has had something to do with the Muppets at some point or the other.

Is this rigged?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Saw that too Kev. And what's maybe even a greater offender... They've got Muppet characters listed there also.
Don't know, I'm just shunning the website altogether. Not worth my time.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
One of the things I just noticed is that everybody in the list after I voted "Not" on Jim Henson was that everybody in the list has had something to do with the Muppets at some point or the other.

Is this rigged?
No, it's just the way that ReneeLouvier posted the links. It's not rigged, but they do make a clear direct attack to the Muppets, just to make themselves seem cooler.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pffft. If they knew anything about anything, they'd know that the Muppets are a great thing... Making millions of people happy...
Dissing them like that? *In Carlito voice: That's not cool.

BEAR

Reaction score
I mean just look at some of the reasons. They say that one of the reasons Kermit is "annoying" is because he was originally made out of a coat. Who cares!!?? He's a puppet. I guess that makes Charlie Brown "annoying" because he was created with a pencil and paper. Pu-leeeeeaaase.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I mean just look at some of the reasons. They say that one of the reasons Kermit is "annoying" is because he was originally made out of a coat. Who cares!!?? He's a puppet. I guess that makes Charlie Brown "annoying" because he was created with a pencil and paper. Pu-leeeeeaaase.
Mickey Mouse, Rudolph (he's made out of clay or somthing) , and Bugs Bunny too. I voted not annoying 5 or 6 times each. I think I'll do more later.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I voted "Not Annoying" for Richard once out of loyalty (:wink:). And it's great that his score is better now. But the site doesn't bother me that much. It's just supposed to be funny. And it picks on everybody. Plus, the "Why He Might Not Be Annoying" part is all very complimentary.

P

Princeton

If there was a section for "Most God-awful Replacement", the top name would be none other than... well, I won't say his name, but it rhymes with Derick Lacobson.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Have a lot of thoughts, but can't organize them propperly right now. Just wanted to let you know that I'm voting faithfully for all of the muppeteers, and will continue to do so daily. I'll also be hitting the muppets.
*smile* I wonder what happens when/if anyone ever reaches 0?