Happy 30th of December to you

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The FBI man's feet hit the pan in an artful manner, flipping it over so that it lands on Bo's head, just as the firecracker goes off.
That'll teach him to mess with the law.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddy!!! This man threw firecrackers at me and my hair is on fire and he hasn't even looked away from the darn bush of death!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lizard: I'll get that mean old man for you baby Beau. *flies with tremendous speed at the FBI man but goes stright through him* I'llllllllllll beeeeeee baaaaaaaaaa laaatoooorrrrr. *flies off without being able to stop*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey lizard... You got a problem, you take it up with my boss. Came here to help you out, but if you don't want my services.

Continuing to chat away with the convicial charmer known as Leyla.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lizard: *still flying off* Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, for heaven's sake! Why can't anything stay sane around here? The dead lizard can fly, my husband/fiance/brother/other half's son has firecrackers on his head, and Mr. AB-Whatsit is just standing there talking my sister's ear off. And all my husband can do is read the newspaper! Hey, um, Kid! Come on around to the back of the house, we'll hose the fire out of your hair. Jeez, nobody ever said anything about this sort of thing in baby sitting class...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...You took a babysitting class?! What ELSE don't I know about you wife/fiance/sister/other half of mine?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, chill, it was in middle school. Can you believe we were required to take a baby sitting class? Anyway. Would you help me put the fire out in your son's hair?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ouch! Ow! Oww! Mum! You're PULLING my hair trying to get that fire out!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, am I? Sorry. <Turns hose on and sprays Bo> You probably haven't showered yet today, anyway.