Happy 30th of December to you

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*frying pan whack* Drat, I was hoping she'd spray me with the hose so I could get some water...

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
*frying pan whack* Drat, I was hoping she'd spray me with the hose so I could get some water...
Lizard: *pours a bucket of water on Ryan daddy* There you go. Oh Fran! *raspberry*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And without warning... A shower of kitchen implements including frying pans of all shapes and sizes left Ryan and the Lizard unconscious for calling Lisa by that name which is most unholy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That a dead body you got there Mrs. Lyan?
*Prods Prawny with a cue card.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lizard: Ha ha ha ha....I'm a ghost so I can't be harmed in anyway. *sticks tonge out and blows a raspberry*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah? *Flips the switch powering the atomic power pack kept concealed under his suitjacket. Suddenly, a beam of orange particles shoots out through the nozzle of the pack's hoselike gun lassoing the lizard ghost, hogtieing it and forcing the spectre down into the swirling vortex of the handy-dandy travelmate ghost trap beneath the floating menace. The doors to the trap shut closed, the little beacon signals a successful capture.

That'll teach you to mess with the man. A sort of shady hipster man, but the man nonetheless.