Happy 30th of December to you

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lizard: *half burned, eaten with only one eye floats around* What's with this family? It's me the ghost of the lizard you told your son was in heaven but really floating around with nothing but a halfed burned eaten stinky body with only one eye! *looks all mad at him* Oh by the way Happy December 30th! *smiles and goes back to being mad at Bea*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Darn that lizard... Fran! Could you use the frying pan on the lizard please? ...And WHERE are those prime ribs??

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Whispers to delivery boy> Yes, thank you, here's a nice little tip... Never wear brown and black together. Now go quick before my husband sees you! <Brings in prime ribs> Right here, DARLING. And my name is NOT FRAN! <Whacks Prawnie over head with frying pan>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ha ha! I've got you this time! I wore my helmet! Beat that over the head and fry it up with a side of potatoes! Speaking of which...*eats prime rib*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Tilts head to side> <whacks Prawnie's hand with frying pan> Look what happens when you don't wash your hands before you eat.

Leyla

Reaction score
Ah, dear little sister, whacking Prawnie with a frying pan. You do me proud! And I am NEVER giving you back your helmet Prawnie.

Looks better on me anyway.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YOW-ZAH! CURSE YOU WIFE/HALF/FIANCE/SISTER!! And please hide us from the FBI...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Sigh> The FBI is NOT out to get us. You and your paranoia... If anyone's out to get us, it's the Lizard Protection Agency, which hopefully doesn't exist.

And yes, my dear sister, that helmet looks stunning on you. I swear, you can make anything look good. How come you got all the good jeans in the family? All I got was a few lousy skirts...

Leyla

Reaction score
I don't know... I think lizards would hope the Lizard Protection Agency exists.

And thank you, Sis, for the kind comments... I may have the good jeans, but you've got the legs for the skirts. <straightens helmet> this DOES look better on me than on Prawnie, doesn't it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocking on front door... Open up mam... This is the FBI, and LPA, all rolled into one. And don't think you can get us to drop the charges by setting us up on a date with your stunningly good-genes getting sister...