Friends: Are you a Ross & Rachel fan or a Joey & Rachel Fan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Reading that, I'm actually kinda FOR the whole Ross/Rachel thing. Especially if Joey gets his sipn-off (which probably won't last more than a month anyway).

King Prawn

Reaction score
From what i've heard the only good spin-off is Frasier

ps. glad you joined the R&R band wagon

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The only reason Frasier was so good, is because Kelsey Grammer had them redefine the whole character. If you notice, Frasier is almost never found in a bar anymore. His whole character has almost totally been changed from what he was on Cheers.

Originally posted by King Prawn

ps. glad you joined the R&R band wagon
Well, not entirely. I'd like to see Joey end up with someone, but, it makes sense for Rachel and Ross to end up together.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'd also like to see Joey end up with someone but i think they really need to give him a spin-off show so that we find it realistic when he finallys ettles down, if there's no spin-off then they should get Joey into a seriouse relation ship but unless it's Pheobe who he's know for so long then I don't see it happening, they only have eighteen episodes left, they have to deal with the R&R&J storyline, so once they resolve it (half way during the season i'd think cause this is huge) he can then start dating someone but would we believe Joey would end up with that person if there's no proposal or anything.

The writers have left everything to the end and wanting to resolve it near the end now it seems like they don't have time.

Did everything above make sense

ps. if Joey does end up with Rachel then we'd have Ross all alone, which i believe is the one character that shouldn't end up alone (considering his past).

I never knew how into this show i was

Super Scooter

Reaction score

Did everything above make sense
Most of it, though, I'm not sure how much...

I never knew how into this show i was
Aren't MUPPET forums great?

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
ps. if Joey does end up with Rachel then we'd have Ross all alone, which i believe is the one character that shouldn't end up alone (considering his past).
What about Charlie?

King Prawn

Reaction score
She's only signed up for two or three more episode, she'll probably be gone by episode 10.03 unless the extend her time on the show.

wolfy

Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see Gunther get Rachel. He declared his love to her once before, but it's been such a long time, she may have forgotten all about it.

As for Chandler and Monica, I have heard that they are going to adopt a baby next season due to their infertility (Monica's body kills off Chadler's little soldiers).

Mike has agreed to live with Pheobe, but he is still against marriage because of his former wife. Where would that leave them by the end of next season? Married or broken up once more? Personally, I think Pheobe should have stuck with David, or perhaps Sean Penn should return as the teacher who fell for her sister, but saw more in Phebes and started to love her more. That would be interesting...to see Pheobe end up besting Ursala for a change!

As for the rest of the group, I don't know what will happen. But I'm hoping something like this may...

I'm hoping Ross will meet a young lady who works in the paleo department at the museum where he now works, and the two of them will realize that they both have had bad marriages, two kids and lots of bad relationships. They will fall in love because they are both dinosaur nuts (and since Charlie couldn't make up her mind about Joey or Ross, she returned to wherever she came from) and they are both doctors in the subject. Ross will never realize that he has finally met himself in female form, but they will be deliriously happy and marry before the end of the season...

Joey? Well, Joey is Joey. As Dr. Drake Ramorey on "Days," I am hoping he will go on one of those "fan tours" and meet the girl he is destined to be with...somewhere in the Midwestern plains states, far from New York. Then he will leave and live on a farm somewhere outside Tulsa, where Chandler will become president of the company he works for and Monica will be a stay-at-home mom who ends up shipping out gormet cheesecakes just like she made in NYC and making a fortune...

Oh...sorry. Got carried away there, didn't I?

Well, one can dream...
wolfy