Friends: Are you a Ross & Rachel fan or a Joey & Rachel Fan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I too am a HUGE friends fan and I was an avid Ross and Rachel-er. All through Joey's crush on her I kept wishing for her and Ross because I also always thought Joey would end up with Phoebe. However, after the season finale, I have to say I changed my mind a bit. It just seemed like everything fell into place. I also think the writers made Rachel act slightly more juvenille during it so we would see her as being better for Joey. And then it was obvious how much Ross and Charlie have in common. Anyway, after the finale I was pleased with what had happened. But even so, watching a re-run of Emma's birth where Ross and Rachel kiss brought back some of my R&R feelings. So to end my ramblings, I think the writers have set up three couples and I don't think they'll change because then someone will end up alone.

Ps. I liked David but I liked Mike alot too. That was a hard decision.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I too always though Joey would end up with Pheobe, ever since The One With The Two Parts (I think that was the episode title) where Joey thinks Pheobe is Ursula (Her twin) and Kisses her.

Although Joey is getting a spin-off show most probably and they couldn't hook him up with Pheobe cause she wouldn't be in the spin-of, anyway this rumoured Joey spin-off show is what's giving me hope that at the end R&R will be together.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
I too always though Joey would end up with Pheobe, ever since The One With The Two Parts (I think that was the episode title) where Joey thinks Pheobe is Ursula (Her twin) and Kisses her.
And the One with all the Birthdays...I don't know if that's the title, but the one where Phoebe is trying to get a bunch of stuff accomplised before her 30th birthday including having the perfect kiss and then Joey gives it to her. That was so sweet and happy!

originally posted by Crazy Harry Why do I still watch this show?
Because it's a great show and it's funny?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
And the One with all the Birthdays...I don't know if that's the title, but the one where Phoebe is trying to get a bunch of stuff accomplised before her 30th birthday including having the perfect kiss and then Joey gives it to her. That was so sweet and happy!
oh I know what you mean, The One Where They All Turn Thirty, that one is actually quite recen (well not really) it's from Season 7, they both have this great chemistry together except that they are both kind of dumb, Pheobe not so much as Joey but it would have been cool to have all six paired of, actually that is what i thought would happen when i first started watching the show.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
it would have been cool to have all six paired of, actually that is what i thought would happen when i first started watching the show.
I know, that's what I always thought would happen too, that they'd all pair off among the six of them. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Not Ross...of all the characters on the show, he's the one I most suspected of being gay.
Dude, don't you mean Chandler?

Take a look over the last 8 seasons and watch for the millions of "Chandler/gay" jokes---they outweigh all the other characters' put together---10 times! lol

:stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And I don't want Joey with Rachel.

Phoebe is my fave, Joey is muh 2nd fave. And there were SOOOO many li'l hints over the years that they secretly woulda liked bein' together, and all these li'l flirtatious shenanigans.

But now Phoebe's gonna get married (I like Mike, but still, poor David...), and I guess we can't have P&J (no "B"---get it, PB&J? Haha--okay, nevermind), so if Phoebe can't be with him, it just ain't right for anyone else too. They woulda been cool together.

Second only to me and Pheebs.

:big_grin: