Friends: Are you a Ross & Rachel fan or a Joey & Rachel Fan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfy
Personally, I'd like to see Gunther get Rachel. He declared his love to her once before, but it's been such a long time, she may have forgotten all about it.
That would be the BEST way to end it! I mean, Friends is SUPPOSEDLY a comedy, right? So you end it like that! She marries Gunther! There is no funnier way you could end the show!

But, they're not going to do it. I tell ya', that show is just too predictable. Ever since Rachel got pregnant, it's been very predictable.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I spent an hour writing out a description of the first ep in S10 and covered how the whole season 10 could go then I went to send it and I had included to many smilies. I click back and it was all gone, an hour.

If it wasn't bad enougth I had just seen the Friend's season 9 cliffhanger

wolfy

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
I spent an hour writing out a description of the first ep in S10 and covered how the whole season 10 could go then I went to send it and I had included to many smilies. I click back and it was all gone, an hour.

If it wasn't bad enougth I had just seen the Friend's season 9 cliffhanger
That is one of the hazards of the board, isn't it? When you "click" to send then get a note saying that your message is too long, when you return to edit it, it's sometimes isn't there.

I feel for you, Pepe...I've done that before and had to rewrite the whole thing...it's the pits, huh?

So, even though you have seen the cliffhanger and such, what DO you think will happen in S10?
wolfy

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well I think or I hope that the following happens...

I hope this whole Joey wanting to be with Rachel misunderstanding is cleared up (yes in my book it's a misunderstanding) and it is possible for Ross & Rachel to hook up in episode 1, that's what i actually wrote in my post and explanation of the story line. I also hope we find out Monica is pregnat with Twins so that if she's never able to stay pregnant again then she has two (a Boy & a Girl).

I would hope for Joey & Pheobe to hook up but i'm not seeing this happening, so if Pheobe & Mike could get married in the last episode of Season 10, with R&R together but not married then the writers could really shock us by having Ross propose to Rachel right after Pheobe's and Mike walk down the aisle (is it with an a?) Rachel will say yes and then JOEY will ask if he could marry them right there right now (as he is able to do so) this shows that the show Friends is actually made up of Friends and everybody is happy.

Sorry i forgot about Joey, after R&R get together he leaves for Hollywood to try and make it big, he then returns in the next episode as though it's been a week or two and sad by the fact that nothing happened for him, Rach then tells him about a friend she had which now works in Hollywood and she might be able to get him an audition, she does so and Joey gets the part.

So in the two hour finale, we have Monica & Chandler getting ready to go and adopt (it would be cool if they went through with it and then found out they were pregnant) but then Monica learns she's pregnat, Pheobe and Mike get married and surprise R&R get married too and Joey struggles with time to make it too Pheobe's wedding before having to leave, it then all ends with everybody at Central Perk, Joey leaves for his plane and they all share a big goodbye, Pheobe & Mike leave, then R&R&Emma leave leaving Mon & Chandler all alone, then suddenly a woman enters and goes up to Monica, Monica is shocked to see her and says something like "Piggy (have no idea what name to use) what are you doing here", Piggy then replies "I just found out my husband was cheating on me and I need a place to stay" Chandler will then say something like "Here we go again".

that's all, maybe i'll work up the courage to re-write evrything i wrote last time (well atleast what i remembere)

ps. No smiles in this post and i've copied it too

Super Scooter

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
leaving Mon & Chandler all alone, then suddenly a woman enters and goes up to Monica, Monica is shocked to see her and says something like "Piggy (have no idea what name to use) what are you doing here", Piggy then replies "I just found out my husband was cheating on me and I need a place to stay" Chandler will then say something like "Here we go again".
Ah-ha! End it the same way it began. Interesting. Also something that seems to be happening alot lately.

I think at the end Joey should move in with Monica and Chandler. That'd be funny. But, then no spin-off.

wolfy

Reaction score
Geeze, Pepe, I like your season!

But would Joey meet the young lady that Rachel mentioned on the plane to Hollywood? I would hope so. I'd kind of like to see it go like this:

Mystery woman: "Excuse me, is this seat 4C?"

Joey: "Yes...how YOU doin'?" (this is a nice looking woman, so his interest is piqued)

MW: "Oh, fine, heading for my job in Hollywood." (she hands Joey her overhead luggage which he places above for her, they both sit)

J: "Really? Me, too." (He settles down again in his seat, leaning back and getting comfortable)

MW: "Yes, I was visiting my friend, Rachel, in NYC. She's just gotten engaged to a nice gentleman named Ross, and they have a cute little girl. She's just adorable." (she starts rummaging in her briefcase)

J: "Oh, yeah? You know, I have a friend named Ross. He just got engaged, too. To my friend Rachel. They have a little girl named Emma. She's a real sweetie." (he looks at her with interest, then leans back again)

MW: "Oh, really? Do you think they could be the same people?" (she looks at him closely for the first time and likes what she sees, but she is like Joey...not totally quick in the "making connections" department)

J: "Oh, the chances of that are pretty rare. I mean, how many people are named Ross Geller and Rachel (whatever) with a kid named Emma who live in New York? I mean, come on, heheheheh..." (his eyes are closed and he is gettting tired, so he's starting to nod off)

MW: "Yes, but you know, the man my friend is engaged to is a Ross Geller...and her baby's name is Emma..." (she, too, is now comfortable and decides to put her seat back, closing her eyes)

Joey and the young women will then sit for a couple minutes with their eyes closed and smiles on their faces (remembering their friends), then both of their eyes will fly open, they sit up suddenly and they will point at each other and go, "Oooooh!" and smile really big at each other, which is when the camera will fade out on them...

I'd like to see Joey end up like that...on his way to Hollywood with someone just like him that he will end up being with for a long time...

As for Monica and Chandler, I'd like to see them get the word that yes, they can adopt a young boy or girl, about the age of two or three, and then when they bring him/her home, they get a call from the doctor saying that she is pregnant with their own child. This way they do have both a boy and a girl, but one is their own biological child and one is the one they loved and adopted. Of course, it would be nice if they adopted a little girl and they have a little boy (that way it carries on the Bing blood-line, but an adopted child can do the same thing just as well as a biological one).

Mike and Phoebe getting married? A possibility, but I still like the idea of her and David getting together. I don't know...Mike seems too unsure of himself and his willingness to be in a relationship that would end in marriage. I don't know if she'd really be happy with him in the long run...

While I don't mind Ross and Rachel getting married, especially for their child and the fact that Rachel is the one Ross has cared for since high school, I'm not sure if Rachel is totally committed. Perhaps we could have Ross ex-wife from London come back into the picture for a short time, saying that she made a big mistake letting him go over her jealousy about Rachel, and Rachel FINALLY realizes that Ross IS the one for her? I mean, she is still all over the page with her feelings...and I STILL think it would be fun if Gunther asked her to marry him. Talk about unrequited love...
wolfy

electricmayhem

Reaction score
wolfy said:
Mike and Phoebe getting married? A possibility, but I still like the idea of her and David getting together. I don't know...Mike seems too unsure of himself and his willingness to be in a relationship that would end in marriage. I don't know if she'd really be happy with him in the long run...
I think David is definitely gone for good. He didn't seem to fight very much for her when Mike showed up again in the finale. He was just like "oh well, bye then." That's how I felt it was at least and that's why I didn't feel as bad for him as I normaly would have because I always liked David too.

King Prawn

Reaction score
electricmayhem said:
I think David is definitely gone for good. He didn't seem to fight very much for her when Mike showed up again in the finale. He was just like "oh well, bye then." That's how I felt it was at least and that's why I didn't feel as bad for him as I normaly would have because I always liked David too.
I too liked David (although I liked Mike much more) but after that nothing aof a fight he put up for Pheobe I just don't like him anymore.

Pheobe deserves better

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I tend to relate to Phoebe. I'm like the male version of her because we tend to be funny when we want to be:embarrassed: and angry when we need to be:attitude::grr: