Feedback appreciated on my desktop entry...

MM-III

Reaction score
Hello again everyone. I've consolidated my entries onto a single page with lower file sizes for easier viewing.

I've also added a 5th Entry! Man... I need to get employed soon, this is ridiculous. Anyway, I would love it if others wanted to show thier desktops on my site. I'd be happy to list it there along with your contact info...

http://www.geocities.com/montyiv2001/index.html

MM-III

Reaction score
One thing I like about your desktops is the fonts you use... They're always perfect.

It's also really weird but my wife said this very thing to me last night... "You should do one based on The Brady Bunch!"

Weird.

Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks! I love your Coca Cola one! Belive me, you're gonna win!:wink:

the Mad Moose

Reaction score
So many good ones - make me wish I had artistic abilities!
Luckily for y'all, I'm a man who knows my limitations...
:big_grin:

I don't envy the judges, that's for sure; it'll be a tough choice = it's a tough choice now, w/just these entries!

Here's a thought, take it for what it's worth - why not let the MC members vote on the winner?
Either that, or have a panel of judges; don't want to put all the pressure on one person!

Good work, guys - but I'm sure we'll see even more entries, & the competition will get heated.

Looking forward to more efforts - keep up the good work

GLUE

Reaction score
MM I have to say you are the submission King at the moment. Keep em coming!!:big_grin:

MM-III

Reaction score
Okay, this will be my FINAL update/bump... promise!

10 entries total, check 'em out... won't you? I'm interested in feedback on the last three in particular so if you have any comments, lay em on me! Thanks again to all who have replied thus far! I really do appreciate it!

Also, I'll once again put out the call... if anyone else wants to post their images, I'd be happy to host it for you. Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/montyiv2001/index.html

Slim

Reaction score
Talk about dedication! You guys are all doing a great job. It's gonna be a tough choice to decide a winner...