Feedback appreciated on my desktop entry...

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey MM
I think your desktop looks good, love the Warhol idea. I have changed the rules a bit since you submitted this to me...well the wording of the rules. You can change the size of the Logos and also cut the background out or put a glow around them, as long as you don't distort them in anyway your good. I have also added the image of the curtain and stressed, that you can use any other images you want to use, that are not on the site (Example: Actual pics of the muppets, a stage shot from a guns an roses concert, ....whatever). So just be creative and don't forget the deadlines the 9th.

MM-III

Reaction score
Hey scooter... Couldn't get your page to load. You might be running into a similar problem I had where you can't link directly to an image, only to a web page. I dunno. Anyway I'll be happy to look at it if you want to email me...

mmontag@mindspring.com

Glue, thanks for the heads up on the rules. I was a tad worried about the size of the palisades logo, but I think everything's still readable.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
The problem with Ryan's link is that the address has ; at the end of it. Just delete that part and it will work. Also, I think having all of series 2 kind of ruins the Worhal theam.

MM-III

Reaction score
Thanks, Harry I'll try that.

As for the warhol thing, I did some checking of his work and he did do pieces in the four panel format that featured different pictures... but just to be safe, I entered both versions.

Even though the second one is not as "classically" warhol as the first, I still kinda like it.

But I'll let them decide which (if any) they like...

MM-III

Reaction score
I suppose I should look at everything before I post to avoid double posting...

But in any case, I liked your desktop Scooter! Isn't photoshop fun? :stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by MM-III
As for the warhol thing, I did some checking of his work and he did do pieces in the four panel format that featured different pictures... but just to be safe, I entered both versions.

Even though the second one is not as "classically" warhol as the first, I still kinda like it.
I like it as well. I just thought the first was more recognizable to his work. I didn't know he did ones with the featured pictures in each panel. To be perfectly honest, I'm not all that familiar with work.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ryan, I updated your post for you so that your link is clickable.

Everyone's doing good work on these!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Man, now I have to actually start being creative, rather than just arranging them in front of some curtains!

This is cool, guys. I hope to see other entries as well as share my own when I get it done.

Just don't too many people enter. I'd actually like a chance at winning!