Feedback appreciated on my desktop entry...

Luke

Reaction score
Wow - MMII you ROCK !!!!!!!! Careful on using characters from other series though in your final entries - the contest says to use the images they give you so i'd get a rules check on that one.

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Scooter

How come you haven't submitted your desktops?

MM-III

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys! I'm just having fun doing them. Every time I finish one, I think "okay... now I can move on with my life!" then my brain sparks on another idea and it's back to the proverbial drawing board.

Luke,

Glue posted this earlier in the thread:

"I have also added the image of the curtain and stressed, that you can use any other images you want to use, that are not on the site (Example: Actual pics of the muppets, a stage shot from a guns an roses concert, ....whatever). So just be creative and don't forget the deadlines the 9th."

But you're right, I was a tad worried that it might have distracted from the fact that it's a Series 2 desktop. My design was inspired by old 60's rock posters though and it just seemed wrong not to have the whole band represented in some way.

Oh well, like I said it's all in fun. I'm actually using that one as my desktop right now! :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey MMIII

Sorry bout that, i hadn't read the revised rules. They all totally rock anyway - you guys are superb at graphics.

Maybe i should start up a betting ring as to who's gonna win ! :big_grin:

GLUE

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Gettin alot of good entries...keep em rollin in!

Slim

Reaction score
Yeah....alot of the entries are really good!!! There are some very, very creative one's!!! Keep em coming in!!!