Favorite Muppet?

Bridget

Reaction score
~When days are full of beauty and I need a special, kind-hearted friend to share it with I call on, Kermit. And also when days are tough and nothing else seems to be making me laugh.
~If I just so happen, (which is practically each day of my life) feel inspired to unleash my feminine side and emotions aloud no matter of other's opinion, Miss Piggy.
~Ever so often, if I happen to feel isolated or even looked upon differently due to my sincere passion for Muppets, or even just due to my unique personality that others find exotic, I need Gonzo.
~I have those days where I need a little bit of laughter and cute little "womens" compliments to brighten up my heart; Pepe.
~I do, have, and will always need music in my life to survive. The most important and close instrument that I have a relationship with in my world, would definitely be my piano; therefore resulting in my love for Rowlf.

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Ok,first There is Beaker. :flirt: He is my big love and every time I see Muppet-Labs,I SMILE :big_grin:

Then there is Janice.She is so cool and when I Need a friend,She is there...

Then,I have Dr.Bunsen Honeydew. :confused: So why him? He is clever,creative,he has a Sense for Humor...

Then,there is Miss Piggy! She is like me-I want something and when I didn't get that,I am so angry! :mad: Also,I will do everything for love :flirt:

And At Last,I love Scooter! He is a sweet,nice Guy Who will do everything for Kermit.He is always nice,clever,he will help all! :wink: