Favorite Muppet?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi-ho, Colette M. Clark here and I would like to apologize for bringing up this thread. Although, I do know who my favorite Muppets are.

Kermit - He is a leader, a host, and a frog that can handle anything even if it's chaos. I believe his song "The Rainbow Conection" is how he got famous to make "millions of happy."

What I am trying is we will never ever stop listening or singing to the Rainbow Connection.

Rowlf - He is pretty laid-back and a piano player. The song "You & I and George" always cracks me up. Not only does he makes us laugh, he can make you cry too. I can tell he can speak dog too. (LOL!) Woof, woof!

Robin - He is snappy a frog, but he is just so cute. I still have "Halfway Down the Stairs." However, the song, "Over the Rainbow" could also make me smile.

And so you see, my favorites were Kermit, Rowlf, and Robin.

Misskermie

Reaction score
MISS PIGGY of course
Amen. :big_grin:

But yes folks, it is clear that I do indeed love Miss Piggy.

Even more so, (Not really More so, but it sounds cool) Fozzie Bear.

And heck, even Miss Poogy... *runs away from projectiles soon to be hurled at me*

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Zoot was, is, and always will be my favorite muppet. My other 2 favorite muppets are Rowlf and Animal.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have quite a lot of them. My favorite Muppet of all time is the Newsman! He is hilarious! I mean, the 3 step process is hilarious in itself: he rushes on screen, tells a weird story, and then gets hurt! (Not so much in the first season though!)

Then there's Dr. Teeth. He is as cool as a cucumber! He is also one of the most hilarious characters ever created.

What about Bunsen & Beaker? Perfect combination of science & mayhem built into one package!

can this include Sesame Street characters too?

lady piggy

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet is miss piggy because shes beautiful , talented, and she has me in a headlock . I MEAN It , help, someone help!

Misskermie

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet is miss piggy because shes beautiful , talented, and she has me in a headlock . I MEAN It , help, someone help!
Er, uh... Piggy! Kermit told me to tell you he's taking you out for dinner later... :embarrassed:

Forgive me Kermit...

lady piggy

Reaction score
Er, uh... Piggy! Kermit told me to tell you he's taking you out for dinner later... :embarrassed:

Forgive me Kermit...
:mad: : ooh Moi must get ready ( lets go of lady piggy and walks off )
Lady piggy : thank you jaz , i dont think i could take it much longer ( faints)

Misskermie

Reaction score
:mad: : ooh Moi must get ready ( lets go of lady piggy and walks off )
Lady piggy : thank you jaz , i dont think i could take it much longer ( faints)
Boy is she gonna be upset when she finds out I was lying. :stick_out_tongue: