Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
If I had to make a choice OTHER THAN Fozzie, weenie head!! :mad:

*while dangerously waving his rubber chicken, the Foz sneaks up behind the By'*
*gulp*

Okay, o--okay! I--I'm sorry! :eek:

Natalie

Reaction score
SWEETUMS!!! I can't get enough of him.

Then Miss Piggy's dog (what was the name again? i'm sure you all know!)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I love Sweetums too - so sorry ngirl23 but we might have to fight over him!!! :big_grin:

But I am a nice person so I will let you know that Miss Piggy's dog is called Foofoo (It's said like that but I am not sure of the spelling)

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I think her puppies name is foo-foo.and I also love sweetums,if you have seen muppets 3D he is the best.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Kermit is my first and best friend...
Piggy my first love...
Gonzo my good twin brother.

And the rest are nice too.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Natalie

Reaction score
Thanks Amy. Yeah, i thought that was the name. But as for Sweetums, i would have even put that as my name, but i wasn't sure at the time that people did that with muppet names. I'm also gonna get a pic of him by my name as soon as my dumb comp. can figure out how to do that!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by ngirl23
Thanks Amy. Yeah, i thought that was the name. But as for Sweetums, i would have even put that as my name, but i wasn't sure at the time that people did that with muppet names. I'm also gonna get a pic of him by my name as soon as my dumb comp. can figure out how to do that!
It looks like your computer wised up and you got your picture - Well Done!! Someone sent me a picture of Sweetums to use under my name as well but my stupid computer doesn't know how to do it and it keeps rejecting my ideas on how to transfer the picture from my Hotmail account to the forum :frown: