Favorite Fraggle Song

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh yeah Sir, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was jumpin' down your throat before. Just being M. Charles, that's all :smile:

-Matt

Joggy

Reaction score
Theme Song
Plukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink
Let Me Be Your Song
The Rock Goes On
Easy Is The Only Way To Go
Time To Live As One
Muck And Goo
Workin'
Helping Hand
I Swear To Be Fair
Petals Of A Rose

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

All Around the World is a great song too, I really love that one.

Ive had a rectangle Record which is made to look like a Postcard from Uncle Matt to Gobo.

i love it !

See ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh yeah Warrick, another very good one. I think the .wav version I have is incomplete though. Hopefully I'll be able to find a complete one on Mp3 somewhere online :smile:

-Matt

Joggy

Reaction score
I also love "Choose Right, Uptight, Move Down, Losing Blues" by Convincing John. Not sure what happened in that episode but in this song he seems to have taken over Wembley's personality. What I like about it is that it could be any random Jim Henson song...

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Well, I just Downloaded "Let Me Be Your song" (Thanks to Warrick!), and I think that's one of my favorites. It really is a beautiful song. I've heard it before, but I never really heard the whole thing. Thanks Warrick Ol' Buddy!

Sir Didymus

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Aside from some of the really big favorites of everybody's "Follow Me" and all those...

I also really like "What If a Friend" as sung by Jr. Gorg and "There's a lot I Want to Know" and "Here to There".

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I just watched the finale shows today, and I have to say that the song of songs is my favorite now. It's a great song, and it has such meaning when you see the whole show... simply great.

I also love Let me be your song and Pukka Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink... great songs - I love hearing Jim sing as Cantus.

Jeremy

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Great Gonzo
I'm not sure if this counts, but I would choose Convincing John's theme song. Cool character, cool song.
Of COURSE it counts! *70's voice* Baby you gotta listen to the Convincin' John! The all yo troubles will be gon' Baaaybay! :smile: Hehe, sorry about that. But yes...anything Jim does counts for whatever your talking about in any situation ever. Remember that. So, yes, Jim Henson defined quantom physics, created man, and built Rome in a day. :smile:

-Matt