Favorite Fraggle Song

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
What's your all time favorite Fraggle song? Mine is "A Guy Like Me" by Boober and Sidebottom. I also really like "I'm Never Alone" by Boober.

Didymus

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've got a few...

The theme song.

"Bring Back the Wonder," sung by Red

"Let Me Be Your Song" sung by Cantus and the Minstrels

"Follow Me" sung by Traveling Matt and Gobo.

"How Wide, How Far, How Long" sung by Junior Gorg (now if only I could FIND the stinking mp3 of it!)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
You're kiddin', right? lol Nah, it's a good question, but it's impossible for me to pick just one----i--it's like askin' me to choose between Janice and Mokey!

:eek:

*GULP*

*hopes he is never tied up by the enemy and forced to answer that question*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Dear god man are you insane?! Pick 1 song as a favorite from a show that had over 300 songs, all of which were AMAZING?!?!?! Jeeze....but no, when it all boils down, "Let Me Be Your Song" is it for me. It is more than a Fraggle Rock song to me; its the holy gospel. I have to skip it sometimes when its about to come on, because the time isn't right. Not appropriate to listen to such a holy song in the situation. When it comes on, everything stops. I put my head down, and just sway with the rhythm. My house could be burning down around me, but I wouldn't care until the last notes rang out. "Let Me Be You Song" is everything I hold as great: A beautiful song, sung by Jim Henson, preformed through Cantus. god spoke, and that song was what came out. There are a few hundred other favorites of mine, but none are quite as powerful as that, not even other Cantus songs. Amazing, truely amazing.

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Dear god man are you insane?! Pick 1 song as a favorite from a show that had over 300 songs, all of which were AMAZING?!?!?! Jeeze....but no, when it all boils down, "Let Me Be Your Song" is it for me.
LOL!!

I love it how you can't do it---but then---you can. LOL

:stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehe...I pulled the arrogant talk show host in that post, and for that, I apologize. hehe. :smile:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Follow Me
Let Me Be Your Song
Magic Be With You

Fraggle songs are some of the most powerful and emotional and silliest and greatest Muppet tunes out there. I really hope more people discover/rediscover the magic and love of FR!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Follow Me, Bring Back the Wonder, Let Me Be Your Song and the Theme Tune are all available at my Fraggle Site !

Click the Link below !

See ya

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Favorite song? Jeez, that's asking a lot! :smile:

Probably the Theme Song, The Medley, Follow Me, Let Me Be Your Song, The Rock Goes On (TV Version), just to start.

- Billy :cool: