Favorite Fraggle Song

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
My personal favorites:

"Dum of a Son of a Gun"--Jerry and Richard's characters always did interact well together.

"I Sniff The Rose"--now what if Gonzo sang that song dressed as a gypsy lady? (Of course, Boober AND the Old Gypsy Lady would run him offstage...)

I always thought the "Chariots of Fire" spoof at the end of "Wembley and the Great Race" was kind of cool.

"Do It On My Own"--you go, Karen!

"The Beetle Song"

getup

Reaction score
i have a total of 123 of the songs on mp3...that's all i could find before audiogalaxy went to pay only...i love all of them. my favorites though would have to be shine on me, petals of the rose, goodbye goodbye, and keep on smiling! it's virtually impossible to pick one favorite. they are all amazing. all music should be like this.

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Hey Getup,
I have Shine on Me, and Keep on Smiling too! I have about 90 of the songs. I have em' all on cd. I just downloaded a new one called "Take it Away" by Boober, and that is my new favorite! Lol! It's hard to pick just one.

Sir Didymus

getup

Reaction score
yeah, i made an audio cd of about 45 of the songs. i listen to it all the time. i have the rest of them on my computer...one i forgot that i love is We Are the Children of Tomorrow.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Get Up,

I also have about 100 Fraggle Rock MP3's, We should trade !

Are you on AOL, Yahoo or MSN Messenger ?

One of my all time Favorite Fraggle Songs is 'The Friendship Song'.

'Marooned' was the first Fraggle Rock video that i ever had !

Others i like are 'Chase The Wind', 'World Of Harmony', 'Bring Back The Wonder', 'Pass It On', 'Catch the Tail by the Riger', 'Ragtime Queen', And so many more !

Its so hard to choose - LOL !

Cantus Rock -
Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that .wav file ?
I only have 'All Around The World' on a Record, But i dont have no Record Player !

LOL !

See ya

getup

Reaction score
yes, i am on aol...my screen name for anyone who would like to talk about fraggle rock anytime...is g0bofraggle(the first 0 is a zero)...or the one i'm ALWAYS on is xsilly ol bear.

talk to me whenever...about fraggle songs, fraggle episodes, or if you are interested in purchasing at all or trading.

those are very good songs as well. there are just too many good ones.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, let me join the over 100 Fraggle Mp3 club as well...I'd love to trade also. I can do tranfers through AIM, so if anyone would like to trade, IM Me at:

MSTieMuppet

As for me by name. I come served on whole wheat bread with a side of mayo. :smile:

-Matt

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It's hard to say which one I like best, because I find that much of the songwriting is a bit poorly done. For example, I can't get the meaning at all of the song "Catch the Tail By The Tiger". :confused:

But here's what I like:

SHINE ON US NOW (MOON GREETING) - It sounds like a warm campfire song.
THERE'S A RHYTHM - A great Christmas carol and a great way to end "The Bells of Fraggle Rock".
DO YOU WANT IT? - That Mean Genie sure knows how to stage a rock concert.
I'M THE ONE THAT WON - What better way to establish an episode with a game song.
THE FRAGGLE CAVE THEME / WHAT A FUNNY WORLD IT IS - These two have that 80s flavor that can't be described.
THE GOOD TIME GOOMBAH SOUP - Check out Junior's moves. What a crack-up. :big_grin:

Peace out,
G Man
Cartoonist @ Large

PS. Can anyone please hook me up with "All Around The World" in mp3 format? I've never heard it before. And what exactly was it used on, besides the single?

TidusEstar

Reaction score
Around the world

If anybody wants Around the universe (All around the world) I have it. just let me know

Allahandria

Reaction score
Re: I've got a few...

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
The theme song.

"Bring Back the Wonder," sung by Red

"Let Me Be Your Song" sung by Cantus and the Minstrels

"Follow Me" sung by Traveling Matt and Gobo.

"How Wide, How Far, How Long" sung by Junior Gorg (now if only I could FIND the stinking mp3 of it!)
You can't find it because it's "How Real it is" and I have it. *Grin*
Jill