1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle Song

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Sep 8, 2002.

1. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Children of Tomorrow
    Friendship Song

I love all of the Fraggle Rock songs, but those are just two of my favorites. Oh, and also the last Fraggle Rock Theme closing credits. I really like how those were done.:excited:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

There's A Promise
    Brave Alone
    We're Part of Each Other
    All Around The World
    GopherCoffee and PanthraDion like this.
  3. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Is We're Part of Each Other from the end of the episode The River of Life?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yes, it's the song all the fraggles sing over the closing credits in that one. What a great episode.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yes, it really shows how we're all connected with each other.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. mostlikemokey Active Member

We're part of each other is actually called Sister and Brother, according to Chris' Fraggle Rock page. It is the best song ever. I really feel connected to all living things when I hear it. I'd go so far as to say The River of Life is the best FR episode ever, too.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

The River of Life is one of my favorites as well, up there with Boober's Quiet Day and Marooned. I love Boober's monologue about the water and when he gives the postcards back.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. meepmuppaphones Active Member

Of all the episodes I've watched, I'd say "Wemblin' Fools".:smirk::coy:
  9. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I apologize for being nitpicky, but the song was called, "Wemblin' Fool'", not "Weblin' Fools."

My favorite Fraggle Rcoks songs right now are: "Follow Me" and yes "The Friendship Song."
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. Grifoshka Active Member

Here's my list:

Children of Tomorrow
    Dream a Dream - I love the lyrics here.
    Just a Dream Away - A beautiful wistful song.
    Petals of The Rose
    Keep On Smiling - This song can cheer up everyone (except Mokey).
    Only Way Home - I don't know why I like it. Because it's so full of energy, I guess. :smirk:
    There's a Promise - A great song that's got a Christmas feeling without even mentioning Christmas!
    Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink - Who doesn't love upbeat and silly songs?:coy:
    KissesToKermie likes this.
  11. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Now those are the songs I always loved and I like what you choose. Love your avatar too, even though that is the "seer of the bright side" Mergle from the FR episode, "Beyond The Pond."
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Grifoshka Active Member

I'm glad you like these songs too! I noticed that many people choose different songs as their favorites. I guess Fraggle Rock just had songs for any taste.:smirk:
    Thanks for compimenting on my avatar! What's wrong with Merple Merggle, though? I liked her. :)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Nothing! There's nothing with her! Well, everybody chooses something different.

You're welcome!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. Bliffenstimmers Active Member

There are so many great Fraggle Rock songs I love, but I had to choose at least 3 top favorites, I'd say they would be "Time To Live As One" (Finger Of Light) "Lost And Found" (You Can't Do That Without A Hat) and "Very Scary" (Scared Silly)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

A Friend Is A Friend & Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink!
    GopherCoffee and ncchuck like this.
  16. ncchuck Active Member

right now I'm really liking fraggle rock rock I listen to it almost everyday while walking in the woods .
  17. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay! The song ":smirk: A Friend Is A Friend:coy: " is a really great song. Boy, I really miss Jerry. I seriously grew up with his FR characters, but I don't have that song on iTunes. Darn!

Pukka Pukka Pukka Squeetily Boink is silly and enjoyable. :coy: Even my mom said I am coy or shy.
  18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I LOVE "The River of Life"

I know there are scary parts of this episode, but Boober's speech and this song. YES! YES!
    Charlie, I am so glad you're here at Muppet Central.

Those are really great FR songs you chosen.
    charlietheowl likes this.
  19. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

YES! I finally found this song. Thank to everyone on this site, I will admit that I am Wembley. :coy:

This song proves it too. I am alone... the only girl in the family, but there are times when I do get scared, I sing myself a song before I go to sleep.

Too bad I am the only Muppet fan since my mom has little or no interest of them.
  20. KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

I also like "Follow Me". A nice song & very catchy!
    GopherCoffee likes this.