Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think he means 22 hours until if we are not out of here someone will take all our Muppety Goodness away from us. So we have to hurry.

I see us as haveing three options, not that I am a the great thinker. One, try and get out of our own. Two, find the rat. Three, give up and die.

Anyone?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well, I am smalls, you sees? A rats? NO! rats are bad news for king prawns, okay? me no want to dies either....let's find a ways out

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK.

*looks around*

-----

You are sat on a rocky area. All around you are large rocks. You can climb them or go round them. There are numerous signs all pointing in different direction and all marked "Exit"

On the floor you can see th remains of a picnic. There are sandwiches, drinks, and apples. There is also a picnic blanket and a picnic basket.

-----

We had better put this stuff into our bag, ri-ght?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
No, Animal! Don't eat the food just yet, we may need it later! Since Ernie is now a baby, I suppose I'll carry his backpack and keep the food in there.

*Loads food into the backpack.* Okay, gang, let's boogie!

*He begins walking around the rocks followed by the others.*

Hey, Pepe, why don't you peek ahead around the rocks to be sure it's okay, okay?

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Awww, humpf

*Ernie is a baby? where did the game host (BEAU) state that something happened to result in bert and ernie turning into a baby? Why does bert/ernie decide to act on their own accord by controlling the environment of the game after they have been asked not to by the game host?*

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Yeah this game is *off* alright. I think I'll pass. Animal is hitting the road, and eating dust.

*waving bye-bye to all the other players. Have fun guys, I'm just not enjoying the game much anymore*

Beauregard

Reaction score
-----

Ernie and Burt can do whatever they like to THEMSELVES, just not to others.

Any way. Pepe scouts round the rock. Round the rock are just more rocks. They seem to stretch forever. In the middle of the area you are in now is a very tall rock.

Suddenly Animal dissolves.

Voice Over: One of your members Muppety goodness has been taken as a worning to you all, now get on and get out of there.

-----

Oh dear. If only we could see over these rocks. It will take us forever to go round them and the sun is so hot it's like a deset here.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Ties his rubber chicken around two larger rocks to form a giant sling shot*

This'll get us out of here!!

*Lays back against it really hard and springs way over the rocks and flying through the air...he ends up where, and do the others follow?*

Status
Not open for further replies.