Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks for the fun time I enjoyed myself. Hope we have another just like it. Hey Beau can I draw a pic of the rat guy for u? If u want give me a discribsion of him and I'll try my best and u can have him in the next Role Play u do. Everyone did a great job as the muppet characters they'ed played. Thank u!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I joined late, but it was still fun! beau, you did a great job of being the game master!

Aaron

Reaction score
we should do another muppet show role play that was fun last time

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks for the fun time I enjoyed myself. Hope we have another just like it. Hey Beau can I draw a pic of the rat guy for u? If u want give me a discribsion of him and I'll try my best and u can have him in the next Role Play u do. Everyone did a great job as the muppet characters they'ed played. Thank u!
Sure, if you like. He looked like a regular Muppet (Not like Rizzo). He is brown and furry and has blue eyes. He has a round black nose.

That's basically it.

Well, I am glad you liked it. We need to talk on another thread about a new one now.

Erine81981

Reaction score
U mean white around the puplie or his whole eyes r blue? and is he neak level w/ kermit? as not the same size as rizzo?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
U mean white around the puplie or his whole eyes r blue? and is he neak level w/ kermit? as not the same size as rizzo?
He is roughly the same size as Janice. He has white Puppet eyes, but with blue centers. He has a few scragily bits of hair on the top like Gonzo and wears a cowboy-like next tie. He is sort of humanoid shape like most Muppet animals, but has a mouth like Janice's but thiner and brown obviously, and without teeth. Hope this helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm willing to do another full-fledged role-play game--sticking to the rules I set forth long ago--as soon as everyone is finished doing their games.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes do, I will be the first in line to join your game. Your role-plays are always the best here.

Aaron

Reaction score
i'd join your role play fozzie rather then do my own

Status
Not open for further replies.