Enter the Labyrinth (Role Play 10th July 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ernie cries for one of the muppets

Ernie: I want to go on the swingshoot. *jumps up and down* Oh no my voice is starting to change. Wheres Bert?

Ernie had forgot Bert ran away but........

Ernie: There's Bert. *points over the rocks where Fozzie is* Were coming Bert. *waddles over to the slingshot*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*shoves Ernie out of the way* king prawns first, okay

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ernie falls and starts to cry

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! The *sniff* fish *sniff* thing pushed me!!! :cry:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, don't argue. Let me go first. Or I'll whack you with the mop.

------

Soon you sort out your arguments and all slingshot yourselves threw the air, as you are fly you look down and see that you are going toward the large exit sign in the sky, which you can see from this hight.

You turn your head to look behind you and see a large bird like creature flapping after you again.

You carry on shooting threw the air, you havn't landed yet.

-----

The, the bird. The flying lizardy thing. It's coming again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
-----
You carry on threw the air, you are not stopping. The wind has picked you all up and is blowing you away. The bird is coming faster and faster, if you can't land it will catch up with oyu.

What do you do? In your bag is a picnic basket, a picnic blanet a pinapple, and some other foor. You still have your secret wepons except for Fozzie who left his Rubber Chicken behind.
-----

What do we do? If only we could make a stoppy gadget from the stuff in the bag, then we could get away from the birdy thingy whatsit.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Erine having a good idea grabs the bag

Ernie: I know what to do. *grabs the blanket, throws it on the brids head* There that should stop him for a second.

Ernie realize that hes about to land

Ernie: *looks scared* Some one catch me!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
-----

The bird covered in the blanket starts to spin doward the ground. Mean while everyone lands with a bump through the ceiling of a large stadium like room. All around the room are hundreds of doors.

-----

Wow, talk about lots of doors this is crasy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Are there any markings on the doors that give us an idea of which ones we might wish to choose?*

Beauregard

Reaction score
-----

Some of the doors have strange arrows on them. One is pointing up, one is pointing down, one is pointing to the left and one is pointing to the ritgh. The one pointing up has a strange sign under it like it has been clawed by a large beast, but hasn't.

----

Uh, oh. Doors again. I'm already feeling dizzy.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, I CERTAINLY don't want to go down anymore, so: From the top of the hill it looked like the way out was to the left, so I'm going in the door pointing to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.