D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

Rubber Duckie

Reaction score
Snowth, I have a question for you. In 4133, who is voicing Bert in the E & B sketch? I know Whitmire does Ernie, But was it Frank Oz or Eric Jacobsen performing Bert? I ask because I saw that sketch, and it looked to me like Frank was doing Bert, but I'm not quite sure. If you can answer this for me, I would appreciate it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe it was Frank; half of the time whenever new Ernie and Bert sketches surface Frank is doing Bert. I read that every year he commits four days to the show and in those four days he'll only do ten to fifteen new Ernie and Bert sketches, but I noticed he's done a couple of Grover skits this year, but again that's probably because they're like the classic Grover and Fat Blue skits.

BEAR

Reaction score
Great reviews of the final episodes of the season! Although I can't believe you gave the second part of the Gina's baby episodes a 0 rating. Atleast give it a few points for a great new song in the Street sketch with sooooo many of the main Muppet characters. Even Bert was there with a solo line!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry, but I simply didn't think it was a good episode, though I admit the scene with everyone trying to fit the large crib through the tenament door and not noticing Gina and Maria had arrived with Baby Marco was a little amusing; but still I was hoping we'd actually get to see the actual adoption.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well I was going to do a review today since this is the first time I got to see today's episode, but the view was deleted and it's too much trouble to re-type the whole thing so I won't, so no review today.

BEAR

Reaction score
Did anyone notice how in the Alphabet Roadshow episode, Alan's voice looked dubbed?

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, it was weird. It looked like he was mouthing along to his own pre-recorded voice.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Gina's apartment is above Hooper's and the Fix-It-Shop, however in previous seasons it was in the same building as Telly's and Zoe's apartments.
And where exactly would that be?