Dreams about Muppets...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This was one of those odd coincidence dreams...or was it? But this does sound a bit like some type of ghost story...Happy Halloween. :scary:

On Tuesday, I had a dream involving watching the Muppeteers filming an episode of TMS, and at one point Richard Hunt saw me alone in the far corner of the room and he walked towards me. After chatting for a while, he told me to feel free to e-mail him anytime. :flirt:

The next day (yesterday) the PM on this website wasn't working. :eek: Coincidence?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I never had a dream about the Muppets, but after I close my eyes to try to get to sleep, I think about Muppets doing things like having a beach party, a dance party or talking to their Muppeteers. Then after that, I drift into sleep. Maybe one of these days, I'll have one about the Muppets, actually while I sleep.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Just woke up from such an odd dream. And I'm not just saying odd because I woke up so early compared to my usual 12 o'clock or so.

I was online on Facebook, and somebody posted a video. It was a bit like one of those gossipy tabloids, but I couldn't believe which celebrity couple it was talking about: Richard Hunt and me. I'm not sure what happened to make me dream that, but one thing's for sure: I couldn't have made that up if I tried.

hoopless

Reaction score
i had a dream last night where i was at some kind of music festival and there were a load of people waving flags with muppets on them and people wearing muppet merchandise. I was all excited to see so much stuff and so many people liking it. then of all things, i saw scooter being held aloft singing and somewhere in the distance, kermit too. then the crowd parted and there was a meet and greet with scooter and his puppeteer who was for some reason a stranger named wayne. :confused:
i got a photo with them anyway then i was waiting outside some kind of office asking the management when the kermit meet and greet was so i could find out if steve was doing him still and ask what was going on there. and then there were, as stewie from family guy has said: "wrong sounding muppets".
then i woke up.

just as an aside, gelfling girl, how come you have so many muppet dreams? it must be like every other night or something.

hoopless

Reaction score
LOL. Completely enthralled by the thought of him. :wink:
i really need to find more behind the scenes type stuff with him and all the other muppeteers. I was watching the Fraggle Rock season 2 special features earlier with Steve's home video showing the recording of the Doozers song about being "rev". Richard was so funny in that. Love seeing all that sort of stuff.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I recently had a dream where I saw the Sesame Street episode where Gordon decided to believe that Snuffy was real. I dreamt that the episode invovled several Sesame Street characters at a big crowded nightclub, and Mr. Snuffleupagus was there, talking to Big Bird, and there were a lot of people between Gordon and Snuffy, but Gordon turned around and saw the very back of Snuffy's head, saw that he was with Big Bird, and wondered if that was Snuffy, and decided to believe Big Bird. The other humans didn't think it was Snuffy (but what do they know?).

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, it's not "Muppets" per se, but ... here goes ...

I dreamed that I saw lots of knights and stuff marching in a valley. I spotted a young blonde girl running from the congregation of warriors. I grabbed her by the arm and it was Kira! I asked her what was going on and she pointed to a large stone castle at the end of the valley and said, terrified, that the Skekses were bringing lots of different creatures from all over the universe to attack the castle. I was like, "Uh, yeah." Suddenly there was a horrific screeching sound and the edges of the valley went up in flames and the fire shot up deep into outer space. It was, well, me, and "we" were Phoenix, who turned around and made a beeline for the armies and, well, flamebroiled them to a crisp. Next I, as Phoenix, started flying down some highways and was joined by a small barn owl. We flew, darting among different obstacles on the highway. Suddenly he landed and turned into Jareth (obviously) and I became, well, me. He smiled and offered me a chance to go visit some special land that I forgot now that I'm awake. I asked him where that was and he said it was a special land that humans sometimes used as an afterlife if it so amused them to do so. So, we traveled to this new land, which had something like a gigantic mall where everyone was obsessed over creating and decorating their own Barbies (they weren't all Barbies, but you get the gist). I looked at Jareth like he had lost his mind. "What is WITH everyone and dolls here?" (I have a phobia, though not of Barbies.) Anyway, he shrugged and said it was a major pasttime for residents and visitors alike. He got a doll body and so did I and we went around choosing heads, makeup, and hair. I woke up before we got around to clothing them.