Dreams about Muppets...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Last night I had an odd dream that I was in a snowball fight against Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, and Steve Whitmire. We had so much fun! :smile:
awe that's sounds fun.

i had a dream last night involving muppets, i was working on the muppet show, helping Scooter. later on in the night i had a different dream [fact: on average people have 5 dreams a night] and i was shopping for obscure movies, at one point, someone started following me [nothing scary, just goofy] every time i turned to get something, the person whould jump behind a shelf, but i was too involved with finding the movies than the person. eventually he started telling me silly jokes, [like knock knock jokes] but i still wasn't paying attention, so he sprayed me with a water gun soaking everything i had. i turned to see richard hunt holding a water gun and he didn't look angry but releaved that i was paying attention to him, he yelled "finnaly! it's about time." i dropped the stuff and asked him how long he'd been there and he dropped the watergun in shock, "how long? your face" i was like, what does that mean? he was about to explain when Jim Henson showed up and grabbed his shirt [i guess he was the manager or something] he told Richard he was disrupting the place and he had to leave, so Jim dragged Richard out and Richard was making this dramatic scene saying it was my fault cuz i didn't notice him sooner [it was funny, then i woke up]

APRena

Reaction score
Awww, all these dreams sound awesome. I don't remember dreams at all unless I'm on NyQuill or stuff like that. And even then it gets weeeeiiiirddd...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I had another Richard Hunt werewolf dream a few nights ago. This time, I wasn't lost...at least I hope not. I wish I could remember more specific details because it was just so vivid while I was dreaming it, but not as much when I woke up. We were in the same forest but at night around autumn or winter. I remember that we were near a tree stargazing. I remember that he told me something at the beginning of the dream, just before transforming into a wolf...Something very deep and meaningful and heartfelt, but I can't remember exactly what. It was so magnificent, the sky was so clear and you could see so many stars.

And also, I found a picture that looks a lot like he did in wolf form in that dream:
http://www.billybear4kids.com/animal/whose-toes/wolf/WolfStanding.jpg

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I never thought I would ever enjoy a dream about studying. :wink: In a dream last night, I was studying for Henson 101 class by reading a very large textbook all about the Electric Mayhem. And also for some reason, I was barefoot at one point...and I didn't get in trouble for dress code violation. :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I must have had this dream because I was sleeping on the couch in the living room all night and the TV was on, but I dreamed they were filming a Muppet construction thing next door and I got to meet Steve Whitmire. Maybe that day at Disney thing was playing on the tube. *shrugs*

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Disneyland/World-Happiest Place on Earth
Disney with Muppeteers-:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

That was so awesome! Too bad I can't remember much. I think we were on Jungle Cruise and later Big Thunder, but I'm not certain. Either way, The Happiest Place on Earth + Jim Henson + Richard Hunt + Frank Oz + Steve Whitmire + Jerry Nelson = happy Muppet fan.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Disneyland/World-Happiest Place on Earth
Disney with Muppeteers

That was so awesome! Too bad I can't remember much. I think we were on Jungle Cruise and later Big Thunder, but I'm not certain. Either way, The Happiest Place on Earth + Jim Henson + Richard Hunt + Frank Oz + Steve Whitmire + Jerry Nelson = happy Muppet fan.
Well obviously that wouldn't be entirely possible, I would say the more realistic but I can't remember all the modern muppeteers's names, besides Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson and Bill Baretta.:big_grin:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i had a dream last night where all the muppeters [including jim henson and richard hunt] were putting on a live show, and i kept trying to get close enough to see them, but i couldn't so my old friend Steph and my friend Sammy, went to Steph's place to watch it live on tv.

at one point though, the dream melted away to black, and i heard someone [not too sure who] talk about Jim, Richard, Jerry, who all died and who we miss, and that each would get a tribute. the darkness turned into this golden brown room with a red curtain at the back, and sitting on a foot rest was Richard Hunt dressed in brown suede, he was smiling at me, then began to sing 'Saying Goodbye' at each point when there's intruments and no singing, he'd turn his back and walk farther away untill the end where he was right against the curtain, he smiled and walked behind it once the song was done, nothing else, not a joke, not an acknowledgment of me [which normally hapens when Richard in my dreams] he just left and i woke up

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Here's one I had last night, in between all the others.

I was sitting in a pew in a church - it looked a bit like St. Patrick's, but much smaller - and several of the Muppet performers were sitting around and behind me. They were dressed as they were for Jim's memorial, except in this case I think Jim was alive - I know that Frank, Jerry, Richard, Dave and Steve were there.

Anyway, I had my notepad and pen with me, with some questions written down. I was supposed to be asking the performers some questions, but there was a Mass or a service going on.

I passed the pad and pen up to Jerry, who wrote something, and the others proceeded to pass the pad around and write things. The last person to have the pad before I woke up was Richard, as I recall.

It might have been influenced by the fact that I recently had to cover a memorial service for a former mayor here - it's the only reason I can think of for dreaming about carrying a notepad and pen in church.