1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dreams about Muppets...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by punkNpuppets, Nov 1, 2002.

1. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

I had a dream last night where for some reason I was helping Miss Piggy do some gardening. But the garden was actually the little garden that is in front of my house. Piggy made me do most of the actual gardening, and one of the things she had me do was measure the distance between the front door of the house and a big rock that was in the garden, which made no sense. But I didn't care, because I was just excited to be spending time with a real Muppet. I think Kermit was also there for a while, but he left about halfway through the dream.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  2. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Last night, I had a dream where I was watching alternate takes from A Muppet Family Christmas featuring The Count singing the solo parts for "Good King Wenceslas", "Ding Dong Merrily on High", as well as a completely new song that was in E-major. It's beat was similar to the one from "One Banana" from Sesame Street. The song started with the Muppets singing "Ah ah aaah", in the style of Twist and Shout like this Isely Brothers version at the 1:32 mark. Then before The Count sings his solo, Rizzo says something like "Hey, there's The Count!" The Count was wearing a sombrero during this song. One part of the song had The Count saw three birds, also wearing sombreros. (which were the blue baby birds seen in the Jean-Pierre Rampal episode of TMS).
    I feel like that I'm one, one batty dreamer! Ah ah ah! :batty:
  3. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night where I was watching a c. 1982-1984 gala celebration special celebrating Red Fraggle which aired in the U.K. I found out that there were originally nine episodes of this series but only one existed. Red Fraggle (strangely wearing a black tuxedo) was sitting on the seats in the audience when Red was introduced in the intro. Other attendees included Count von Count, who was wearing a blue tuxedo, Uncle Deadly, and Louis Kazagger (the later two I found out on the description of the special).
    Wow, I thought this was all real at the moment. :excited:
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  4. TheWeirdoGirl Active Member

I had a dream last night where I went to Walt Disney World with my dad and several other members of my family. While I was there, I discovered a new ride that was some sort of combination between Muppets and mummies.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  5. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Last night, I had a dream where there was a extra scene from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, in which Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rizzo, Robin, Bean Bunny, along with Kermit the Frog, Pink Frackle, Youknow Bird, the corn from Sesame Street (who was jumping up and down during this song), and others were singing a song that was similar to "We're Not Gonna Stop" from The Muppets at Walt Disney World. The song first started out with Scooter, Kermit, Robin, Bean, Gonzo, Fozzie. Then, as the song goes on, the Pink Frackle, Youknow Bird, the corn, and other characters appears on the upper part of Backstage and flashing lights and colors appeared. As the song ended, everything went back to normal and some of the characters left.

Also in that dream, when I was looking up on Youtube, I found French Fraggle Rock PSA's that were all over a white background. These videos included Placido Flamingo from Sesame Street holding and meeting up with Cotterpin Doozer in his hand, and Uncle Matt talking about Fraggles tasting crystals, which included Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red, and a few background Fraggles eating them and spitting them out for some reason. Another video I was was where the Fraggles were protesting and holding up picket signs. There was black Chinese text on the middle screen and Gobo was spoke French. I wasn't sure what Gobo was saying during that video.
    And then, I woke up. I wish those PSA's were real. :smirk:
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  6. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I had a dream where Boppity and Gloat Frackles were contestants on a game show hosted by Guy Smiley. Gloat was performed by Cheryl Wagner and had a female voice similar to Bonehead Fraggle's but more rougher. Boppity and Gloat were brining a long grey block, both holding on one end each. The applause & cheering sound effects was the one used in "I Just Adore Four" and "Google Bugle".
    That was all I remembered.
    Mo Frackle and galagr like this.
  7. LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I had a dream once, it was when misskermie's story, Leah and Zoot Forever, actually came true! And there was alot of TrumpetGirlXLips and LeahXZoot and FloydXJanice....SO MUCH ROMANCE!!!!!
  8. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night where I was watching and reading an interactive book online with illustrated versions of characters including Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Baby Scooter, and Big Bird on the cover of the book. I opened the book and it was a live-action version of the story. The story started out with Elmo, Big Bird, and other characters in the office. There was one person wearing a pig's snout and The Count appeared and counted him as "one squeal". When two more people wearing pigs' snouts appeared in the office, The Count said something like "Three squeals!" The Count thought there was going to more people with pig's snouts soon.
    Then, Big Bird and Snuffy were in a barn setting wearing cowboy outfits. They started singing a song that was like a mix of "Wash Your Hands Before You Eat" and "Home on the Range". Then the characters started going to a concert. When the many people wearing pigs' snouts were in the audience, The Count lost track of how many people were many pigs' snouts. Suprisingly, Samson and Tiffy from Sesamstrasse, the German version of Sesame Street performed on stage and there was Lew Zealand, Shakey Sanchez, Scabby Frackle (the light blue one), and Miss Finch from Follow That Bird in the audience.
    That's all I could remember about that dream. It was really fun.
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  9. Mister Muppet Active Member

A While back i had a dream when I owned The Official Gonzo and Animal muppet's
    but i accidently broke gonzo somehow :concern: and then i started to panic.

Another one i've had was i was in the jungle with three muppet whatnots and we were searching for scooter. Who had gone missing and kermit had sent us to find him we finally found him in the middle of the jungle where we were attacked by some strange animals. Me and scooter escaped but the whatnots were left behind :(
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  10. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Those poor Whatnots.
    Mister Muppet likes this.
  11. Bob Smith Member

I had a dream that i got to meet marty robinson, peter linz and david rudman. But the weirdset/scariest part was that day i got a email from marty and peter and a call from david :eek:
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

Why don't I ever get good dreams like that? Mine are always about random people chasing me or tickling me... :sigh:
  13. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Hey, consider yourself lucky. I hardly remember half the dreams I have anymore.
  14. Hubert Well-Known Member

I probably forget the good dreams and only end up remembering the weird ones... :p
    Mo Frackle likes this.
  15. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I rarely get Muppet dreams these days, but lately I have had a few in which I finally get a chance to meet one of the performers. Usually, I'll wake up before it really goes anywhere. In fact, I remember there was one where I met Carrol Spinney. I tried to talk to him, but he had to leave to take part in some Sesame-related parade. Now I know exactly how Walter felt after having that Muppet nightmare.
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

It's odd though, as much as I think about the Muppets, I rarely get Muppet dreams. I think that my dreams more stem from my fears rather than my loves.

(So does that mean that I fear people tickling me? :p)
  17. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Same here! I find that really annoying.
  18. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

It's very odd. Usually, if I dream about something that I love (like the Muppets), it will only happen if I just barely thought about that something during the day. If I spend most of the day thinking about the Muppets, chances are my dream later that night will be totally lacking in anything Muppety.
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

I guess that's why I never get Muppet dreams...the Muppets are in my head constantly... :p
  20. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Is there more I could have said... now they're only Muppets in my head. That's why my dreams aren't very deep. Sometimes even obsessed Muppet fans have boring sleep.

I don't know why I did that...
    CaseytheMuppet, Hubert and DrDientes like this.