Dreams about Muppets...

hoopless

Reaction score
this may sound random but does anyone know what jim henson's house looked like? i've had a reoccurring dream once a year where i'm running through a swamp or forest or something and i come across this cabin, i go inside and there's muppets all over the walls [among other things] at one point, from out of a back room come Jim Henson with kermit, he invites me to sit down and we talk about what's happened in life since the last time i had the dream, at one point we walk out onto the porch and i begin to ask about a muppet or a muppeteer [at one point he always reminds me richard hunt is gone because i think i see him in the distance and i try to run after him] anyway, right before i wake up, he'll put his cup of coffee down, give me a hug and say 'take care, i'll meet you here next year' and i wake up.

now, i never knew where he lived, or what the house looked like, but i just heard in an interview he lived in the woods, if anyone knows of a picture of jim henson's house, could you tell me, just to see if it's the same one from my dream? [it's probably not, but a lot of my dreams have a way of predicting the future or something]
I'm afraid I don't know what his house looked like, but to my knowledge he had a ranch somewhere and then a house in England too.

It sounds like a really cool dream to keep having though :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
[it's probably not, but a lot of my dreams have a way of predicting the future or something]
Well I hope that's not entirely true because that might mean that either your going to die next year, or Jim Henson's coming back from the dead! I mean no offense in saying this, just having a joke, not that I'm joking about Jim, I would never do that!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of dreams involving being on TV or in a movie with Richard Hunt in some way or another. Could it be a sign? :wink:

This time, I was on a talk show, and he had some of the Muppets with him, which was so cool. At the beginning when they were about to start filming, he had Scooter with him and said, "25 seconds to curtain!" I was laughing like crazy! Then later, I was interviewing Janice, and I said something about Floyd (can't remember exactly what) that caused everybody (Richard, the audience, myself) to laugh. Also, I remember a scene with Beaker, and I remember it involved a duet, but I can't remember what song. :eek: If only I didn't have to wake up for school...:mad:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I had a dream last night involving a skit, presumably on TMS, in which Scooter played a detective trying to solve a mystery in a haunted house. He had the deerstalker hat, cloak, magnifying glass and everything, and was just about to unearth a very important clue when a trio of bizarrely dressed Muppet ghosts appeared out of nowhere and started doing a musical number.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Well I hope that's not entirely true because that might mean that either your going to die next year, or Jim Henson's coming back from the dead! I mean no offense in saying this, just having a joke, not that I'm joking about Jim, I would never do that!
yea i hope not, but i meant i might come across that place one day, it's happened before, i use to have a dream about drowning in a pool, and i'd never seen it before. one day i moved and i went to the town pool and sure enough every last detail, it was the pool from the dream. well, not only have i never had that dream again, i don't go near that place. so i think i'll come across the house one day... maybe it's kermit's house :wink:

hoopless

Reaction score
yea i hope not, but i meant i might come across that place one day, it's happened before, i use to have a dream about drowning in a pool, and i'd never seen it before. one day i moved and i went to the town pool and sure enough every last detail, it was the pool from the dream. well, not only have i never had that dream again, i don't go near that place. so i think i'll come across the house one day... maybe it's kermit's house :wink:
well if one day you do find it be sure to show us pictures

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This was an odd dream: A Muppets roller coaster. I wonder if there was a whole theme park to go along with it. :wink: All I could really remember was that there was a cavern/cave scene, similar to Big Thunder at Disney World, which I'm assuming was FR, and there was a scene at the end with Animal waving and saying "bye-bye".

muppets2

Reaction score
i had a werid dream that i was going to a camp at night and i was sayong goodbye to random people then as soon as i got there there was a huge store full of books with diffrent fanfics in them......:eek:

Fluffets

Reaction score
This was an odd dream: A Muppets roller coaster. I wonder if there was a whole theme park to go along with it. All I could really remember was that there was a cavern/cave scene, similar to Big Thunder at Disney World, which I'm assuming was FR, and there was a scene at the end with Animal waving and saying "bye-bye".
A Fraggle Rock roller coaster?:smile: Awesome! That just gave me an idea too, if they did FR aswell as muppets, why not a History of Henson cart ride through a dark tunnel with several animatronics re-enacting big scenes in Henson history? Imagine the rainbow connection, tales of tinkerdee, sam and friends, the intro to FR, a string of SS musical numbers (must include C is for Cookie!:insatiable:), battles from Labyrinth (it would be awesome with an animatronic david bowie!), TMS intro plus other TMS bits, special greetings from Kermit and maybe (for kiddies) Elmo, and a great musical finale, please someone suggest an idea. Lol I just totally got carried away, but I gotta share this somewhere!:wink: