Dreams about Muppets...

Fluffets

Reaction score
i think animal's been in my dreams the past few nights. i'm not sure, cuz i wake up and think i saw it on tv, then i think a little harder and am like, 'no, he was in my dream' it's odd. a few nights ago he was drumming, then attacked by... something, and dragged away.

last night, i was having this really strange dream about zombie's and my sister and i were the only non-zombie's on the plannet, and at one point the electric meyhams bus [from the muppet movie] drove by and dr. teeth told us to hurry cuz the zombie's were comming. then animal stuck his head out the window screaming 'zombies! zombies!' Scooter tried to pull him back into the bus, but animal attacked him, the electric meyham didn't seem to care, so i moved from where i was hiding and somehow managed to save him. but the bus took off and so it was my sister, Scooter and i hidding... the zombie's did find us but for some odd reason didn't realize we weren't zombie's even though all the zombie's were covered in blood. my sister bragged the three of us weren't zombie's, so she got caught, but this one zombie took a liking to me and said Scooter and I were zombie's, so we didn't get bit... although the guy zombie kept chewing on my finger, i guess since it didn't draw blood i wouldn't become a zombie... Scooter spent the rest of the dreaming telling me i shouldn't trust him and we should run away.

odd as that dream sounds, i can't make heads nor tails of it :wink:
Interesting, Muppets Left 4 Dead would be good hehehe:big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I just had this odd dream that I was sitting at a table reading a screenplay with the Muppeteers. I wish I could remember what the screenplay said. :stick_out_tongue:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I just had this odd dream that I was sitting at a table reading a screenplay with the Muppeteers. I wish I could remember what the screenplay said. :stick_out_tongue:
maybe it was the screenplay for my dream, i don't know what it was, but miss piggy was nervous [really odd] and there were gorillas everywhere... then i put on a muppet movie starring Scooter [don't know if it was robin hood or camelot, but it look like that type of show] :wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
maybe it was the screenplay for my dream, i don't know what it was, but miss piggy was nervous [really odd] and there were gorillas everywhere... then i put on a muppet movie starring Scooter [don't know if it was robin hood or camelot, but it look like that type of show] :wink:
Hmm...maybe. I remember at one point I could hear "Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear," but it might have been a CD playing...

Nekoshema

Reaction score
Hmm...maybe. I remember at one point I could hear "Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear," but it might have been a CD playing...
sorry didn't hear much music. hee, love that song, it makes me smile [and get a little teary eyed thanks to a podcast i listened to for Richard] :wink:

Quesal

Reaction score
I just dreamt that there was a MuppetFest where fans who were also puppeteers joined up together doing renditions of classic muppet songs. Among them was my Puppet Troupe teaming up with a bunch of others in a rendition of Happiness Hotel. man, that would be so much fun!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I guess this is a warning to everybody: Fall asleep while watching TMS, and you get weird dreams.
One of my friends (Ironically, my friend with the Muppet-related nickname "Scooter") and I are both in band, and I dreamed that we were practicing our instruments in this office looking place with Zoot (as for why Zoot is in this room with us, I have no idea :cool:), and it was decorated with a bunch of tiny Darth Vader robots and a zombie statue. Well, the Darth Vaders were creeping us out, especially because they had MOTION DETECTORS! :eek: Then at one point, the zombie became real and started to chase us (at least zombies aren't too fast). Then we were hiding in the school library with the doors locked and the lights turned off. That was a bit freaky, but still a bit cool. Oh well, I'm going back to sleep to dream about Muppets more. :sleep:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Okay, I don't really remember much, even though I just woke up.
Okay, so it was the Muppets 10 years later mixed with Scooby-Doo (mystery and ghosts) and I remember Woody from The Suite Life on Deck being involved too, but I can't remember what happened. The few Muppets I can remember were Gonzo, Janice, Snuffalupogus (and I'm certain I misspelled that somehow), Scooter, and a Whatnot.