Do you think Labyrinth 2 should be made?

Breezergeezer

Reaction score
Not sure

hmmmmmmm not sure really....where would it go really....OK I working off something I hadn't seen in 8 years so help me out they were all in her bedroom dancing wouldn't they?? Maybe we could see the older people one where they are all ummm having a weed night...Noooooo Ummmm that would be funny but wouldn't be child-friendly.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I love just havin' "Labyrinth". If they made sequels, I'd be afraid it'd turn out like "The Neverending Story"---when ya shoulda just left it at one.

uncleduke

Reaction score
All you have to do is think back to all the great sequels that were made with out any of the principal creators involved, like Return To Oz.

So my vote would have to be:
Sequel: NO
Action Figures: YES

somebody tell Ken to get busy:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Re: Good Sequel

Originally posted by Breezergeezer
Is it possible to have a good sequel at all??
Yes, but rarely. Example: "Toy Story 2". Good 1st one, better sequel. :smile:

But when it comes to classic Disney animated films, NO.

:mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually I'd have to go aganst the grain here and say YES. Not necessarily that it should be done, but I think a good sequel to Labyrinth is possible. There were so many characters there to explore that the action doesn't have to be about a Goblin King or Sarah at all! I say make a Goblin Queen this time (Cyndi Lauper would be my choice - I love her and she's not too expensive) and have a male lead - or a group of kids in this one (i.e. Goonies) or just leave them out entirely and have the conflict occur around the characters in the Labyrinth. There was so much that wasn't explored in the original film.

Breezergeezer

Reaction score
Re: Re: Good Sequel

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Yes, but rarely. Example: "Toy Story 2". Good 1st one, better sequel. :smile:

But when it comes to classic Disney animated films, NO.

:mad:
I think you are both right as a good sequel...Aliens those bad sequel ummm House 2 not that the first one was any good.....does was it worse than Rookie??

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
There's some kind of weird irony. The Neverending Story should not have a sequel. Frankly, I only saw the first one, and I thought it would er.. never end.

But I would have to say the ultimate 'never... ending... story..." (to get my context right, you would have to beat your head against the table while saying one word to each smack) would have to be the Land Before Time, part 17 or wherever they're at. I imagine they'll be arriving at the Land During Time after a few dozen movies. Or maybe the Great Gazoo will show up and try to throw in a good twist to the tired plot.