Disney really getting ready to use the Muppets to help teach kids about...

muppet baby

Reaction score
ok i wanted to see what i could find out if this is true or just another one of Jim Hills fat lies so i asked somone who i trust on the inside. Jim Lewis so i hope to have an answer for you all soon.
thank you so much that would be so great , to finally have a answer .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well it was news to Jim he heard from me frist. he really hadnt heard anything about this project, now that means. one or two things one they could be doing the pordject and they dont want Jim to help write this or this could not really be going on at all.
I then worte Jim an e mail telling him about the question. I told him that the rumor was from Jim Hill and so forth. Jim said he knew of Jim Hill and all he does is just spread gosip about things he knows nothing about. he also said that the people who know somthing really and truly dont know anything ethier. So i hope all this helps.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well it was news to Jim he heard from me frist. he really hadnt heard anything about this project, now that means. one or two things one they could be doing the pordject and they dont want Jim to help write this or this could not really be going on at all.
I then worte Jim an e mail telling him about the question. I told him that the rumor was from Jim Hill and so forth. Jim said he knew of Jim Hill and all he does is just spread gosip about things he knows nothing about. he also said that the people who know somthing really and truly dont know anything ethier. So i hope all this helps.
oh wow that news does help , yes i really never thought that they would spread rumours or anything but i sure hope that the project will happen at some point that would so great .

i am sure though that they want to take there time to do it just right .:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I have to take this news with a grain of salt. Personally, I'm glad Disney's taking their time with this because they could just throw some stuff out there and it would be a totally disaster. That let's me know that they really do care about what their doing and want to do it right, and not upset the fans either.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yeah! I have to take this news with a grain of salt. Personally, I'm glad Disney's taking their time with this because they could just throw some stuff out there and it would be a totally disaster. That let's me know that they really do care about what their doing and want to do it right, and not upset the fans either.

i totally agreee that they need to take there time with the muppets and get it right , because they are one of the best forms of entertament out there .:smile:

At least for me that is :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. The thing it that some people are wondering just how much time it's going to take because it's been such a long time already, but I'm not giving up hope, though. Not saying that anybody here else is.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well im glad that there are a few who are still in suport for what disney may or may not be doing with the Muppets.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure in the end that things are gonna work out for the best!:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well yea and more and more good news keeps coming out about what Disney is going to do. Im getting exited about what is to come.