Disney Princesses

Harleena

Reaction score
Disney's making a new show with a princess…I think it's called "Star vs. The Forces of Evil"…it's gonna have that girl who plays Sue on "The Middle" in it. :big_grin: Here's the official clip:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Speaking of Disney princesses, who do you guys reckon has the best voice? And I'm not taking Elsa or Anna as they're too obvious lol, I think I'd have to say aurora, Mary Costa's voice is so operatic and powerful and all round amazing!

Harleena

Reaction score
Speaking of Disney princesses, who do you guys reckon has the best voice? And I'm not taking Elsa or Anna as they're too obvious lol, I think I'd have to say aurora, Mary Costa's voice is so operatic and powerful and all round amazing!
I love Tiana's voice. It's so powerful! And I think I mentioned that Alice (she's technically not a princess, though) had a pretty voice…and let's not forget Ariel!

Eyeball

Reaction score
I love Tiana's voice. It's so powerful! And I think I mentioned that Alice (she's technically not a princess, though) had a pretty voice…and let's not forget Ariel!
I don't really remember tianas voice so well having only seen her movie like twice (I'll have to see it again though) oh your right, alice/Kathryn Beaumont did have a great singing voice, especially when she sung your mother and mine in peter pan as well, how do you feel about snow whites singing voice? Its not the greatest IMO but it divides opinions.

Harleena

Reaction score
I don't really remember tianas voice so well having only seen her movie like twice (I'll have to see it again though) oh your right, alice/Kathryn Beaumont did have a great singing voice, especially when she sung your mother and mine in peter pan as well, how do you feel about snow whites singing voice? Its not the greatest IMO but it divides opinions.
Yeah, I haven't seen Snow White in a long time, but I guess she's okay.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Hmm the diplomatic approach eh XD, who am I forgetting, oh yes of course Jasmine! I don't know why but I've always found her to have my least favorite voice of all of them, in fact I always switch off a whole new world after aladdins parts are done lol.

Harleena

Reaction score
Hmm the diplomatic approach eh XD, who am I forgetting, oh yes of course Jasmine! I don't know why but I've always found her to have my least favorite voice of all of them, in fact I always switch off a whole new world after aladdins parts are done lol.
The only reason I like Jasmine's voice is because her singing voice was done by Lea Salonga, who also did the singing voice for Mulan.

Eyeball

Reaction score
The only reason I like Jasmine's voice is because her singing voice was done by Lea Salonga, who also did the singing voice for Mulan.
O_O how did I not know this.... Guess I'm not as big a disnerd as I thought lol, though tbh we all know that best song in that movie is I'll make a man out of you.

Harleena

Reaction score
O_O how did I not know this.... Guess I'm not as big a disnerd as I thought lol, though tbh we all know that best song in that movie is I'll make a man out of you.
So true! It is!