Disney Princesses

Harleena

Reaction score
What would we consider Jessica Rabbit? Because she's not a princess, and isn't in their merchandise, but I saw some pins at Disney World a few years back and they had these really pretty Disney Princess Pins with rhinestones on them (here's a pic of the Ariel one:
), and Jessica was with them…I can't find a picture at the moment, but I'll keep looking! (also, if anyone knows where I can get a pin of Aurora with rhinestones on her skirt, PLEASE TELL ME! ALSO TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THIS AND IF THEY HAVE A HARLEY QUINN VERSION)

Eyeball

Reaction score
What would we consider Jessica Rabbit? Because she's not a princess, and isn't in their merchandise, but I saw some pins at Disney World a few years back and they had these really pretty Disney Princess Pins with rhinestones on them (here's a pic of the Ariel one:
), and Jessica was with them…I can't find a picture at the moment, but I'll keep looking! (also, if anyone knows where I can get a pin of Aurora with rhinestones on her skirt, PLEASE TELL ME! ALSO TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THIS AND IF THEY HAVE A HARLEY QUINN VERSION)
Hmm ive never seen the bejeweled set of pins before, how many years back exactly were they released? As for the Catwoman pin, sorry I haven't seen that before either...most helpful post ever this one XD

Harleena

Reaction score
Hmm ive never seen the bejeweled set of pins before, how many years back exactly were they released? As for the Catwoman pin, sorry I haven't seen that before either…most helpful post ever this one XD
It was a long time ago, like 2008. I tried asking around and trading, and one guy said he collected Disney Princess stuff (hey, I'm not hating), but he didn't have them.

Eyeball

Reaction score
It was a long time ago, like 2008. I tried asking around and trading, and one guy said he collected Disney Princess stuff (hey, I'm not hating), but he didn't have them.
Hmm maybe they were ltd edition or something? Either way your probs best asking around one of the many pin trading communities (its how I completed the alphabet and Muppet hidden mickey sets without paying extortionate prices on ebay) hope I helped :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
What would we consider Jessica Rabbit? Because she's not a princess, and isn't in their merchandise,
Jessica, and the Roger Rabbit characters are considered a separate entity completely due to it being co-owned with Amblin studios. Sometimes there will be merchandising, but it's far between. I'm still not completely clear on ownership rights in media.

But yeah. Not a Princess at all. Not even close.

Harleena

Reaction score
That was super detailed, but since Megara married Hercules (well, maybe they didn't get married, but I'm just speaking my mind here), and he was kind of like the prince of the Gods, wouldn't she be technically be a princess? And some people consider Wendy a "princess of Neverland", but I don't really think so. If anyone is a princess of Neverland, it would most likely be Tiger Lily. And some people consider Giselle a princess, but she never actually became a princess in her movie (Nancy did though).

Harleena

Reaction score
So, what's everyone's opinions on the Palace Pets? I personally hate them (WHY DOES RAPUNZEL GET LIKE 900 OF THESE THINGS BUT POCAHONTAS ONLY GETS ONE?! AND HAVE WE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE ACTUAL ANIMAL COMPANIONS LIKE FLOUNDER AND SEBASTIAN?!)