Diet Time. Oy!

Danielle

Reaction score
LOL!!! Yeah, I do that... I made him carry me outside of WalMart on his shoulders, it was great, teehee

radionate

Reaction score
I was just curious as to how you were doing on this Justin?

I hope with the broken ankle you haven't gotten too discouraged and given up. Even with the lack of mobility, you can still work on things that will help.
:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, yes, I'm still doing this. I'm not able to do too much exercise anymore, so, I'm still at the same weight as I have been. I'm not too discouraged, though. It'll come off when it comes off.

I've cut back a bit on what I'm eating so that it might make up, if even a little, for the lack of exercise.

I had gained weight, but, I was able to loose it again. I haven't given up yet. Just chose not to post here until I actually did something. That's all.

Thanks, Nate!

:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I was wondering how you were doing too because two weeks ago I started the Atkins diet and so far have lost 5 lbs. My mom thought we should try it because a friend of hers has gone down 2 pants sizes in 6 weeks or so and some of our other friends have had great success with it as well. Anyway, if you want to read some about it go here www.atkinscenter.com It's basic principle is cutting carbs out of your diet on the basis that carbs are used by the body before fat so if you don't have carbs, you go right to burning fat. It's just another option to think about. Let me know if you have any questions:smile: But it sounds like you're doing fine on your own, keep up the good work!! (oh dear...I sound like a teacher! heehee!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to be on the Atkins diet. It worked really well. I've posted my curent weight, and, at the time of starting this I was bout the same thing. Using the diet, I got down to 220. But, then something happened (totally unrelated to the diet) where I had to get surgery. For some reason, after the surgery, the Atkins diet didn't work for me anymore and I ended up gaining all the weight back.

Anyway, Atkins works really well. That's one I'd recomend, but, only if you're willing to give up certain things.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Well, it's time for me to attempt to shed these many many unwanted pounds. <<<

It can be done! Iv lost about 20 in the last couple months...only thing is, a lot of my clothes dont fit so much anymore now, grrr

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm trying to lose some weight not much just around ten....just to set up a goal this summer.......I am not going to be too worried about what I eat for meals, I just don't want to snack very often.....and exercise.........I've become rather addicted to badmitton....and my volunteer work constantly keeps my on my feet....who knew teaching kids to read was so active? just making sure they don't kill eachother is a full workout...add a book....and they have a weapon:embarrassed:

Sarah

and dressing up as clifford burns calories (due to the fact you have to keep kids from pulling off you tail) yes....I dressed up as clifford......

and to think...I don't get paid.....and my supervisors are already doubling my load for next year....and I was actually thinking of getting a job when I turn 16....

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I have no idea what I weigh now, but I've gone down 2 sizes. I always weigh more than I look, so rather than discourage myself, I don't weigh in, just measure. Not really exercising, just cutting down on junk food. I was a chocaholic, and now it just doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to.:embarrassed:

Deb:flirt: