1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vic Romano, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Still?
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

It stopped for a while, but it's started back again.

It's pathetic really, although last week in an online chatroom (not an IM) a post to me said, "You're the one I want to die with." I reported that to AOL, however I do not think that there is any real danger.
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh, really...cool. I mean, er...

:concern: Yup, cool will do.

Ok. Cool!

Bea:zany:{I think..}regard
  4. Vic Romano Active Member

CREEPY! :concern: :eek:
  5. Whatever Active Member

You weren't supposed to notice!:o
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

How many times have I told you to stop this childish behavior Whatever? Ooh, look, an icecream! Quick, lemme put it on Kev's head!
  7. Fozzie Bear Moderator

WHEEE! I love ice cream on my head for, as it melts, it becomes MILKSHAKE!
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Notice what? I didn't see anything. LOOKOUT! SOMEBODY'S LOOKIN'!!
  9. Whatever Active Member

It's the Easter Bunny! Yay!
  10. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Thought it was Santa making a list! Thank goodnes it's only the freaky bunny!
  11. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

no read "1984" it's Big Brother of Cbs
  12. Whatever Active Member

Read 1984? I was born in it! Wocka wocka!
  13. abiraniriba New Member

I'm not Agrippa

I'm not Agrippa. I'm Santa Claus. I see you when you're sleeping I know when you're awake. I know if you've been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake.

Frightening concept isn't it?:D
  14. Whatever Active Member

Nah, my mom used to sing that to me as a baby and dance me in front of the mirror to make me stop crying.
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh, now, that explains a lot. *aside* back away slowly, and she may not notice...
  16. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Please excuse me while I laugh my socks off at the utter randomness that has comandeered this thread...

...wait, I can't laugh my socks off, I'm not wearing any...

...oh well, I'll just keep laughing! I definately needed this thread!!!
  17. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Not 'till you pointed that out *shiver*
  18. MrsPepper Active Member

I'm wearing these big blue cushy socks that are really warm.

So I don't want to laugh them off.
  19. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I had two friends that worked across the street from one another, and one of them could see through the windows at night to the guy across the street who could NOT see through the windows (the interior lights were too bright).

The one who COULD see would change his voice and call the guy who couldn't and say, "I see you. I see you in your green shirt hunched over your drawing board..."

The guy who couldn't see would freak out, hang up, call security and panic...because he is an editorial cartoonist and would get hate mail and death threats constantly. But, it was all in good fun and they laugh about it now.
  20. Whatever Active Member

*watches Docnzhoss being dragged away by a giant crocodile*