1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Vic Romano, Aug 14, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

No, I didn't, actually, till now.:concern:
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Come back!! He owes me lunch!!
  3. Actually it's kind of funny somebody would mention this. I just now found this thread so excuse my lateness. If you type specific stuff into the Firefox browser, you will actually get the Forums here. Which if you think about it, how many muppet fans have typed a specific phrase in and read EVERYTHING were talking about ... :eek:
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think about 900 Muppet Fans have just read the last post in the last 3 seconds...
  5. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

<blink blink>
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

...but on the other hand, in this particular thread, I seem to be completely alone. No guests at all, and no other members...

You know, that's almost freakier than having a whole bunch of guests. I feel so lonely! I'm gonna go find a more populated thread...