Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I'd rather be watched here than unknowingly be recorded by someone's camera phone. Those things are everywhere these days.

Oh, and by the way all you watchers...I've come up with my own code. Crack this:

Rezal Evad Gib si a ykoops ytied.

You might be able to find out what it says, but what does it truly mean??? :confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Over 330 guests online at this very moment!!! Watching my every move!!! Er, how's my hair look?

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
"Dave Lazer is a god"?

Well, according to the Lynda Carter episode, Rezal Evad Gib is some sort of alligator god who eats those who mentions his name (or at least maims them very badly).

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<glances over shoulder>

<glances over other shoulder>

<glances over shoulder>

...<shiver>... <gulp>... Um... hi... people... watching... me... um...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ok I'm better now. ...come to think of it, when I was a "guest," it did almost feel like I was spying... <shiver>

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Do You think, any members are secretly Muppet Performers, Writers, etc. 'cuz it seems like if you have any question about the muppets on here and within 2 days, you'll find the answer

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah. Several performers have screennames here at the forums and either lurk or post. I'm sure others behind the scenes do, too.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think MC has become too popular for said performers to make themselves publicy known; they'd be swamped with PMs and tany thread they posted in might become overwhelmed.