"Crash and Bernstein" puppet show debuts on Disney XD

Hubert

Reaction score
I just stumbled into this thread, and having not watched the show yet, I'm left with this question: in a nutshell, what exactly is this? A sitcom geared toward kids? I just haven't quite grasped was is trying to be done here as of now...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just stumbled into this thread, and having not watched the show yet, I'm left with this question: in a nutshell, what exactly is this? A sitcom geared toward kids? I just haven't quite grasped was is trying to be done here as of now...
Here's the plot:
The main kid Wyatt Bernstein, has three sisters. For his brithday his sisters bring him to the Build a Bestie store..which is kinda like Buld a Bear, Wyatt, tired of having sisters wishes he had a brother. Later, the "bestie" that he builds comes to life, and his name is Crash.
The show takes off from there, the humor is funny, but has a lot of fart jokes in it, which takes away all the funniness in it. Crash is almost Muppety, probably becuase a Muppeteer works him...(I can't remember the namethis is so emabarrasing) there is some good humor in it, just lose all the fart jokes, the stupid dude vs. girl jokes, and you got a pretty decent show.

Hubert

Reaction score
Sounds at least better than much of the stuff Disney Channel shows anymore...I might have to check it out...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yes. You should check it out. Let us know your thoughts when you're done watching.

BTW, the Muppeteer who performs Crash is Tim Lagasse

Hubert

Reaction score
Though it doesn't take much to garner that ranking... :stick_out_tongue:

But to be serious, you guys are really making me want to check this thing out, I watched the last three minutes of an episode or so as it was on at 8:30, but that wasn't much to give me any impression of anything...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Of Crash and Bern?
I'm not saying you'll like it..I didn't really like it myself, but I don't know about you, I only like it becuase of Crash, that's the only reason I would ever watch another episode of the show. He's just almost Muppety...

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I like it more the more episodes I watch...I loved the one where he treated going to school like it was Prison..... They just have to make sure to keep the focus on Crash...when the sisters are focused on it gets a little annoying...crash is pretty funny though.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I only watch the pranks he does. Disney XD has too many commercials for me. But yes, crash is very funny!