Cory's Big Adventure

beaker

Reaction score
>>>That is one messed up story!!!! Would you believe I know of someone who had it worse? REALLY! I knew her personally too. Some people out there are just cruel and lead messed up lives<<<

eeek! I read your email, man...well I guess theres a few for those online seekers where its worked out. Perhaps irl only is a better route...all I know is life can be so unfair for good people.
I truly hope next year proves to be the year when the impossible becomes the possible...it never hurts to dream!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>That is one messed up story!!!! Would you believe I know of someone who had it worse? REALLY! I knew her personally too. Some people out there are just cruel and lead messed up lives<<<

eeek! I read your email, man...well I guess theres a few for those online seekers where its worked out. Perhaps irl only is a better route...all I know is life can be so unfair for good people.
I truly hope next year proves to be the year when the impossible becomes the possible...it never hurts to dream!
Like in the Muppet Movie... :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Like in the Muppet Movie<<<

yes! "someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection"...or a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step...or ack...im running out of words of wisdom here.