Cory's Big Adventure

beaker

Reaction score
Hey all!

The Cory-ster here! Ok, so you all dont wonder where Ive gone...Well, I am less than 24 hours away from my big adventure! I will be gone for 2 weeks, going all around neat places in California(san francisco, tahoe, wine country, etc) with my good friend from the Netherlands. Her and I have been planning this trip for awhile, so its so exciting that it's finally here. My year has been kind of ho hum, so something like this is so extrordinary to me.

Anyways, when I come back I'll you all about it! This is by far the biggest adventure ever for me, so I cant wait!^_^

eeek, what will this forum do without my zaniness for awhile?o_0
hehe Ok, see you all when I get back! @(0o0)@

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Eeek, what will this forum do without my zaniness for awhile?
I guess the rest of us will just have to pull double shifts.

Goodbye and have fun doing stuff.

Luke

Reaction score
Have a great time Cory - sounds very exciting - you will be missed very much indeed !

grail

Reaction score
you do realize that when you get back you'll be lucky to still be in the top 20, right?

after all, i have LOTS of free time now, and a need to keep my mind busy.

beware the marathon posting session...

also beware:

the ides of march, the one legged man, running with sissors (or other pointy objects), blue pepsi, and people named bob

beaker

Reaction score
luke:>>>Have a great time Cory - sounds very exciting - you will be missed very much indeed !<<<

aw thanx luke! I'll miss you guys! It's been fun hanging out this summer on here...but you guys can understand why roaming around California with a beautiful 6'4 model-esque dutch girl who digs me takes presedent^_^

nate:>>>Have fun with the Swedish Woman!!!! <<<

hehe, thats dutch, but I get the idea! thanx!

chirs>>>I guess the rest of us will just have to pull double shifts.
Goodbye and have fun doing stuff<<<

Yes, finally sum funa nd adventure this summer for moi, woo! Yeah, hold the wacky fort down for me while Im gone:wink:
Hmmm, maybe youll even topple my reign of being #5? heh

grail:>>>you do realize that when you get back you'll be lucky to still be in the top 20, right?<<<

eeek! Well, I'll just be happy to be in the top 100:wink: Then again, I wouldnt doubt if while Im gone kermitage colelction site opens up, Muppetfest2003 is officially announced with mindblowing features, and Ken shows off a Pepe prototype. *sigh* That's usually the way things happen...I'll just be lucky if I can even begin to swim through all the threads and posts!
eeeeeeeeeee....just a hours away!

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
While near San Francisco, if you get too bored, swing a little south to the San Mateo county fair. Then you'll know what boredom is. ^_^

Sorry, I'm going to be spending too much time there over the next week probably.

beaker

Reaction score
devestation

Less than 24 hours ago I was hanging out with Robin Williams backstage. Yet why am I so depressed, and wanting to find the nearest shuttle out of here? Well, lets just say some people arent who they same folks. So yes, its sunday night, Im in a strange city, broke, hurt, and depressed. Well, at least Robin Williams referenced the Muppets onstage, though not in a very PG manner:wink:

The moral of the story? Just because you finally go out on a limb, after a long time of chats and email contact with someone, well...
I beginning to rethink my 2001 worst year ever theory.
Sometimes I think it would be so much easier if I was gay *sigh*

grail

Reaction score
sounds like much fun was not had. i'm truly sorry to hear it. if you like, though, i'm sure we can assemble a squadron of penguin commandos to exact some Muppety revenge. or i can just direct you to the closest DVD player, with a copy of GMC...you choose.

of course, you could do both...it'll be good man, don't lose hope.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>sounds like much fun was not had. i'm truly sorry to hear it. if you like, though, i'm sure we can assemble a squadron of penguin commandos to exact some Muppety revenge<<<

*sigh* I just dont get any breaks in life. Anyways, thanks for the support!

We need a love stinks forum on MC!