Cory's Big Adventure

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
*sigh* I just dont get any breaks in life. Anyways, thanks for the support!

We need a love stinks forum on MC!
man do i hear that...you saw my own little problem this week. i feel your pain...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>man do i hear that...you saw my own little problem this week. i feel your pain...<<<

I read that, man that sucks! Man, we so need to start a anti-love thread on here...George the Janitor would be proud!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Man, we so need to start a anti-love thread on here...George the Janitor would be proud!
yesterday, i would have agreed with you...today, i'm not so sure. telling yourself you're anti-love is like telling yourself you're anti-air. it's something that you need, wether you like it or not.

yeah, it hurts like h*ll sometimes, but you have to press on. otherwise it never gets better. i loved Mary almost from the first time i met her. it was almost 3 years before i could tell her, and we were together for almost 4 years after that. she ripped my heart out, but i refuse to give up (i won't lie and say i didn't think about it though). we had a really good talk last night, after a week of dredging up old hurts and screaming at each other. i will love her forever, but i think maybe it's best this way. it may just be what i'm telling myself to keep from going crazy, but right now, i truly believe it. saying that you're anti-love isn't going to solve anything, it's just going to make you feel worse because it's a bad feeling. bad feelings feed off each other, and if you let them, they'll consume your soul. the only way to beat them is to say "yes, that was bad...maybe tomorrow will be better"

just like whoever it was that started posting "Always look on the bright side of life" to me...you just have to find a positive point, and use it like a beacon. it'll bring you back to a "happy place" again.

right, well...that's enough out of me...i hope that was more helpful than it was me babbling...

Mike

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
No no no, if you want revenge on someone you dont send penguin comandos....

You send Burning Locusts! They're two plagues in one afterall. Eat your crops and burn down your house. The wee ones nibble on hair ya know.

I hope things get better for you cory. And hey, you always have us to cheer you up.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>it was almost 3 years before i could tell her, and we were together for almost 4 years after that<<<

I know, but at least you were with her for a period of time..this may be a personal revelation, i dont care...but I have never been with a girl before...so the one time I decide to really 'fall' for someone, well geez. Then again, Ive been rejected more times than a mideast peace accord. I guess articulate creative and wacky 24 year old guys into the muppets and cartoons are nothign compared to tattooed hip nsync guys.
anyways, sorry...its 1:30am, so rant i am.

>>>you just have to find a positive point, and use it like a beacon. it'll bring you back to a "happy place" again<<

oh yeah, i am great at turning a positive into a negative.
not to get too nietzsche up in this, the whole makes one stronger proverb is a good one. just, oh man! so painful.

>>I hope things get better for you cory. And hey, you always have us to cheer you up<<

aw thanx, you guys rock!

Jackie

Reaction score
Have fun, make sure you bring me and Emmy a present :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Have fun, make sure you bring me and Emmy a present<<<

um Jackie...you need to read an update of what happened. Yes, this Cory is muchos depressed...which leads me to a new thread i am starting soon...

Jackie

Reaction score
eeek, what exactly happened? I think i'm missing a big chunk of this story.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>eeek, what exactly happened? I think i'm missing a big chunk of this story<<<

Go to message 8 on this thread by me entitled 'devestation'. The rest of the story is continued in page one of the 'Love Stinks' thread.

Jackie

Reaction score
That is one messed up story!!!! Would you believe I know of someone who had it worse? REALLY! I knew her personally too. Some people out there are just cruel and lead messed up lives.