1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bringing Back the Bells...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Convincing John, Oct 16, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Davina

Davina Member

hubby and i were getting ready to head to the airport to pick up my step daughters for Christmas, but we rang our bells! :)
  2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I have to bump this thread up with a very good question: Are we doing the bells again this year? I don't see why we shouldn't. Feel free to discuss! :excited:
  3. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

4. Convincing John

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Wouldn't it be a good idea to find a free chat room or something to do this the way it was always originally done. There are so many about now.
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I was meaning to bump this thread back up to see if people would still be doing it. I know I plan to, and I hope other people do too! I think it's almost better if we aren't all tuned in to the same chat room or anything like that when we're doing it. There's something nice about just having faith that others are doing it along with you, rather than hearing them all at once. Remember, just to make it easier so you don't have to look it up yourself, that's 10 eastern!
    :)
  7. I'm in It sounds like fun! :excited:
  8. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I CAN'T FIND A BELLLLLLLL! NOOOOOOOOOO! :search:
  9. Convincing John

Less than an hour to go, folks!
  10. I just found my bell :excited:
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ring those bells! :excited:
    Rang the bells on our staircase gates... Too bad I can't update my Facebook status to reflect the fact.
    Joyous holidays to all my forum friends, Fraggly or otherwise.
  12. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

When are we supposed to ring? 10 PM eastern, right? I almost forgot all about this!

*EDIT*: Okay, I just realized I won't be able to do this. But I'll be ringing the bell in spirit!
  13. yeah 10:00 eastern 9:00 central etc.:excited:
  14. Fragglemuppet

If you don't have a bell, anything that makes a similar sound will do. Spoons, banging on the mailbox, anything!
    :excited: Looks like I'll be doing it without out watching the episode in question, but that one magic minute is the most important part anyway.
  15. 15 minutes till curtain I mean bells ;)

EDIT 2: it was just my computer this was right apparently :o
  16. Fragglemuppet

Now it's 3 by my computer.
  17. Convincing John

Get ready to ring!
  18. I think my computer is crazy now it says 5 It must be from when we had our power outage.:smirk:

EDIT: Now
  19. GoboDeadly95

GoboDeadly95 Active Member

I was half an hour late but managed to compose in my brain a vocal part to the bells and sang because we have no bells. :smirk: So, I tried I was putting all my soul into it.
  20. Better late than never;)