1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bringing Back the Bells...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Convincing John, Oct 16, 2009.

1. JanicesMainDude New Member

Boober was emo b4 emo was cool..
  2. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Do you have to find something negative to say about every Muppet I like, Dad?

4 more minutes! :excited:
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm watching it here:

Look it, look it! The HEART of the Rock isn't at the centre of the rock people! It's at the heart!
  4. JanicesMainDude New Member

oh, and my bell is ready....

:coy:
  5. Nick22 Active Member

2 more minutes, right? or am i wrong?
  6. JanicesMainDude New Member

about a minute
  7. JanicesMainDude New Member

8. Gelfling Girl Active Member

ding a ling a ling a ling a ling! :D
  9. Convincing John Well-Known Member

Happy Festival of the Bells, everyone!

Convincing John
  10. BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Well, I rang for one minute. I hope that is good enough, I ended just as the Fraggles did, I'm very proud of that!
  11. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

All: Ding-a-ling a-ling a-ling!

Bear and Sarah (our two Labs): Bark bark bark!

Kelly: Heheheh, whoops. Woke the dogs. :p
  12. Nick22 Active Member

i had no bell, so i went "ding a ling a ling a ling" and i'm on the phone with my friend. lol. she's irritated.
  13. Gelfling Girl Active Member

So...Same time next year, guys? :)
  14. Nick22 Active Member

lol. i'm in. :)
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happy Bell Day Everyone!
  16. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

It has been done on my end. I was able to cue the episode correctly, and borrow a bell off the Christmas tree. It was also special for me, because it was my first time seeing the episode in it's entirety. When I first watched the season, I skipped over that episode to save it for the holiday season. I'm glad I did; I loved it!
    :smirk:
    :coy:
    :excited:
  17. Convincing John Well-Known Member

That's what I did, too. I had to stop ringing to watch Sprocket smack that pinata around. Classic stuff, man!:D

Convincing John
  18. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I have to say - I was out with some friends, but when the time came I said "oh ding ding ding!" and they were like "what"? So I explained and they all thought it was kind of cool actually!
  19. Colbynfriends Active Member

I rang a bell earlier, before I even knew about this, so :D
  20. Bannanasketch Active Member

I am horrible! I went to bed before I could ring the bells. Anyways, I guess I'll ring them now. Ding a ling Ding dong ding dong. Merry Christmas everybody! :)