Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Some how, some way this thread took a wrong, wrong turn.
It is a little worrying, especially for Bill ! Still, it is a good lesson in the fickle world that is celebrity. One minute you're grabbing your crotch and doing the moonwalk - next your face is melting and your living in Neverland. Not that Bill grabs his crotch while performing ..... err...... not that we know of ! *shuts up*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*smacks Luke in head with penguin*

Shut up, indeed!

To quote a certain prime-time news host, who's name shall remain un-known: *cough! Jon Stewart! cough!* "We started all these news specials thinking he was a freak, and we end all these news specials knowing he's a freak!"

Er, that was not in reference to Bill Barretta.

Hey, you think Phil got a letter from Bill's wife, and that's we he made that announcement? :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't make me stop the car adn make you walk now.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
(one of those times you wish you weren't banned from using lots of space in your posts)

He started it.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand. What are you saying, Nate? Are you suggesting something? Hmmmm?

Tsk! That tie really doesn't go with those shoes!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Where is there a picture of this other fella mentioned in BILL'S thread??

FOZ

Jackie

Reaction score
Maybe we should rename the title of the thread. The BBB members and a few others think Bill Barretta is a sexy Muppet mans. :smile: All others can join the SSS.

For proof you can see angry Bill getting mad at that Armadillo guy for being in his trailer on the KSY dvd. The best part of that DVD! Whooohooo! LOL!!!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by oOoanimaloOo
:wink:sorry i just dont see how you think hes sexy cause hes not:wink:
Alright Scarlett, I'm not kidding....this is a thread to praise Bill, not to be all negative about him. Besides what I say in private does not belong on these boards. So just stop.