Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hey..........i want some wiiings....nevermind....i could always fly to school whee

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
That is not his best photo.
Well ya know babe, it's not like i'm the 'Muppet Paperazzi' - I don't have a stack of Muppeteer photos to choose from. I mean they're cute an all, but i just don't swing in that direction.

Now if it were Bill i needed a pic off i could have just asked Emmy and Jackie, they've probably got all kinds of hidden camera snaps ..... Bill taking the trash out, Emmy going through the trash for souvenirs, Bill making Muffins, Bill in the shower holding Rubber Duckie, Bill calling 911 to report two strange girls in the bushes holding a zoom lens camera etc etc

:rolleyes:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Ok I'll have to check out this site since I have no idea what he looks like.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Now if it were Bill i needed a pic off i could have just asked Emmy and Jackie, they've probably got all kinds of hidden camera snaps ..... Bill taking the trash out, Emmy going through the trash for souvenirs, Bill making Muffins, Bill in the shower holding Rubber Duckie, Bill calling 911 to report two strange girls in the bushes holding a zoom lens camera etc etc
How did you kn--

I mean, don't be silly.

:smile: