1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Oh man, Ryan, I was going to pull that joke, but you beat me to it, lol
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, I like this avator picture of Bear a lot. i have not changed it since I joined, except briefly the other day. I just love this picture. It would probably be weird for you guys if I all of a sudden changed it because you are so used to seeing this one and the connection with my user name.
  3. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

And I plan on keeping this one a long time too. It goes with the name perfectly. If I ever do change it, it would probably just be to a different Fred Ziffel picture. :)
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

However, I'd like to point out that is exactly how I picture you, so if you ever wanna change that image in my mind, break it to me gently...
  5. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Well I did post a picture of myself in Vic Romano's "Show me your world" thread. But I guess you're right, most people will probably still get the impression that I'm typing from a rocking chair and listening to muppet central radio with a hearing aid, with an avatar like this! kee hee hee hee hee
  6. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

NO AVATAR!!!! Sorry............

ryan
  7. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

My avater has game sprites made by my sister. Only one of 'em is actually 18, the rest range from 20 to 32. XD;;;
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Why not? :o
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Does my Sal avvy look "young"? I don't think Floyd does.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

IMO, Floyd no; Sal yes.

Incidentally, it is still so weird for me to see your Sal avator as I am sooo used to seeing the picture of Floyd all the time. That is what I usually associated you with. Isn't it amazing how we recognize by the picture more than just by reading the name? :p
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It's true.

I'm going back to Floyd as soon as I get kicked off Survivor, which will probably be soon. it's hard to play Sal when you lack Johnny to play off of.
  12. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Dear goodness, I just posted this thread on a total whim, and look at it grow!
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

Two words in response to that "Moppet Family". :) I've often thought about changing my avvie. What do ya'll think about it? or should I stick to Kermit??
  14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Christy if you ever change you avatar I am persoannly going to throtal you.
  15. TogetherAgain

<looks at Beau's post>

That's a nice way of saying "no, don't change your avatar- yours is so you-ish and Kermit-ish and young-ish... I like it."

...or at least, that's how I interpretted it...
  16. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

It's just not me man. I've been on these boards for almost 3 years now and I never had an avatar. Don't plan on getting one if I've been on here this long with out one.

ryan
  17. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

I think my avator age varies having been the clearly Pops for one of the roleplays and Mrs Bear for the "At the Dance" sketch; the Newsman (who is probably middle-aged) for another roleplay; Luncheon Counter Monster (whose age doesn't count because it's in monster years!) just now; but perenially a rather splendid and timeless Muppet Cabbage!

So in answer to your question, I don't know...
  18. TogetherAgain

I think your muppet cabbage avatar looks kinda young. Your current luncheon counter monster, like you said, doesn't seem to have an age. <shrug>
  19. christyb

christyb New Member

Yipe! That's a little too much violence. Okay, Okay. I won't change it. To save my own neck that is. ;)

Thanks. There goes that thought. Okay, so I won't change my avatar. Until Christmastime that is. :)
  20. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I rotate my avatars alot; Earlier today it was Read-Alee-Deed-Alee ( Who was, by the way, not a Muppet and I always thought he was), yesterday it was Sweetums silhouette, now today Frogger, my cartoon character from my cartoon.

PS: BUMP :)