MrsPepper

Reaction score
It's true.

I'm going back to Floyd as soon as I get kicked off Survivor, which will probably be soon. it's hard to play Sal when you lack Johnny to play off of.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Dear goodness, I just posted this thread on a total whim, and look at it grow!

christyb

Reaction score
Two words in response to that "Moppet Family". :smile: I've often thought about changing my avvie. What do ya'll think about it? or should I stick to Kermit??

Beauregard

Reaction score
Christy if you ever change you avatar I am persoannly going to throtal you.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<looks at Beau's post>

That's a nice way of saying "no, don't change your avatar- yours is so you-ish and Kermit-ish and young-ish... I like it."

...or at least, that's how I interpretted it...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
It's just not me man. I've been on these boards for almost 3 years now and I never had an avatar. Don't plan on getting one if I've been on here this long with out one.

ryan

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I think my avator age varies having been the clearly Pops for one of the roleplays and Mrs Bear for the "At the Dance" sketch; the Newsman (who is probably middle-aged) for another roleplay; Luncheon Counter Monster (whose age doesn't count because it's in monster years!) just now; but perenially a rather splendid and timeless Muppet Cabbage!

So in answer to your question, I don't know...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I think your muppet cabbage avatar looks kinda young. Your current luncheon counter monster, like you said, doesn't seem to have an age. <shrug>

christyb

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Christy if you ever change you avatar I am persoannly going to throtal you.
Yipe! That's a little too much violence. Okay, Okay. I won't change it. To save my own neck that is. :wink:

TogetherAgain said:
<looks at Beau's post>

That's a nice way of saying "no, don't change your avatar- yours is so you-ish and Kermit-ish and young-ish... I like it."

...or at least, that's how I interpretted it...
Thanks. There goes that thought. Okay, so I won't change my avatar. Until Christmastime that is. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I rotate my avatars alot; Earlier today it was Read-Alee-Deed-Alee ( Who was, by the way, not a Muppet and I always thought he was), yesterday it was Sweetums silhouette, now today Frogger, my cartoon character from my cartoon.

PS: BUMP :smile: